Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

Quote Originally Posted by DarthD
    I was going to respond to this in a different way, but I decided to look at some of your posts on this board and I'm glad I did. I now see the kind of individual you are. You have a pretty smart mouth and you are not willing to admit when you are wrong. There was a guy here a long time ago, I can't remember his name, but he was so bad that they made a seperate section just for him. It was magazine racing or something like like. You remind me of that guy. Based on your responses to other people's posts on other threads, you seem to enjoy pissing people off and cutting them down to try to make yourself feel intelligent or something.

I know, know, there is no point in debating anything with someone with your mentality. It is perfectly clear that you are going to continue on and on no matter what.

what the hell, I just have to respond to your silly statements. I can't help myself. You are beginning to amuse me.

Yes, I am going of what I have seen. Only an idiot would argue something that they have not personally seen. I guess you don't think that way. If you want to believe that stock 05 Mustang GTs are easy 13 second cars because you have read it on the internet or in a magazine, then go ahead, think what you want. Also, I have not given you my opinion on anything. I have only stated what I have seen. That is not an opinion.

As far as my "small" experience with racing goes, I was racing cars when you were still playing with hot wheels, so what does that say about your racing experience? This is exactly what I meant about hiding behind a keyboard. You know NOTHING about me or my past yet you have somehow come to the conclusion that I am an idiot.
    And you are wrong. Anyone cannot get a STOCK Mach I into the 13's. Damn, do you ever go to a racetrack and actually talk with some of the other drivers, or do you just assume that a car is stock because it ran what you think a stock car should run? You really should think twice before believing people that claim to be factory stock. Nine out of ten "stock" cars out there will have mods.

Also, I made no vague statements and you know it. Just admit when you are wrong. Maybe if you go back to the beginning of the thread and read it again you will see that you are coming across as a complete ass. No, I'm not calling you an ass (I need to make that clear so it not too vague) but your comments are making you sound like one. For all I know, you are a great guy and if we met in person instead of this forum we would get along great. Hell, I get along with everyone.
    Go to a Mustang Websight and ask what a stock 05 GT will run with a good driver and youll get mid-low 13's. Id bet my paycheck on it.

Black ASC#7564 May11,2001
    2001 Trans Am WS6

I have no doubt they will. And your point is?

Ask people here what a stock LS1 runs and most will also say mid-low 13's.
    Last edited by DarthD; 02-10-2006 at 08:05 PM.

Silver
    1998 WS6 M6

thats because that is what they run.. My 99 ran a 13.64 bone stock on street tires and it was an auto.

Black ASC#7564 May11,2001
    2001 Trans Am WS6

That's great. I ran a 13.71 all stock. I also ran 13.8s - 14.2s in the same car.
    What are you trying to argue? I made a statement that I have not seen a stock Mustang run quicker that a 14.0. What is so wrong with that???? It is a factual statement. Would it have been better if I lied? I could have said I see stock Mustangs run low 13's all the time, but that would be a lie and mogs01gt probably would have slamed me for that also since he says the new GTs are not that quick. Or maybe he would have had some other reason. Look through some of his past posts. He is constanly talking shit to people for no reason.

And what's with this response from you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Capster78
    At first I though it was just your age.. But no, you are really retarded.
    The guy just said he would like to see a race. This makes him retarded?

Why have people become so mouthy around here?

mogs01gt seems to have a problem with anyone that does not agree with his logic. His opinion is anyone can take a stock Mach I and run easy mid 13's however he has stated in another thread that there are a lot of 14 sec LS1s out there. He can't believe that there are alot of 14 sec Mach I Mustangs. That is his opinion.
    Honestly, I think he just likes to start crap with people.

He says I made vague statements about which cars I was talking about,(not true) although his own statements no more clear than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mogs01gt
    stock for stock? Never seen a stock cambird lt1 run a good time at the track. If it was a 99-04gt, my money would be on the GT.
    OK first this is what he has seen. Did I say he was full oif shit? No. Why did he have to slam me for what I have seen?
    Next, which year LT1 is he talking about? He was responding to a guy asking about 93+ LT1's but he was not clear if that is what he was posting about. There were LT1s in the early 70's also. Did I slam him for being too vague like he did to me? No, because I have common sense. It is obvious he is talking about the modern LT1.

ALL TRACKS ARE DIFFERENT. What do you think an LS1 or Mach I will run at 5,000 ft elevation? Easy 13's? Think again.
    Last edited by DarthD; 02-11-2006 at 07:49 AM.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

this one's pretty much ran it's course.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information