silver w/flames
    99 mustang

Ran a 450rwhp C6 and 425whp civic...

I get a call from a buddy this week and says his friend with a civic hatch wants a friendly race. It has forged internals with a cam and turbo making 425 @ 15lbs. So we got together friday to line em up. His car was actually pretty damn cool. It was all black with some rims and BFG drags and no exhaust with a 4" dump. It was done right with no spoiler or ground effects, just clean and simple.

I'm currently at only 7lbs since I haven't figured out how to use my boost controller. I told him if I lose he had to promise me another race when I crank up the boost to get my nuts back.

We first went from a dig as this was my best shot. I basically left him from the start and he didn't stand a chance. We did this several times with the same results. We also ran from rolls ranging from 20-70 with each time me pulling pretty good on him. Both of us were surprised.

At work I spread my disease of hp to a friend with a 07 C6. He added bolt ons and recently a cam making 451rwhp. It is plain badass!

We left work earlier today and lined up on the feeder. Coworkers pulled off the road ahead to enjoy the spectacle. He wanted a 20mph roll which I agreed. From the jump I spun through second having to get out of it to straighten back up. I slowly pulled him and by 130 had around 2 cars. We then lined up on the highway alittle under 70. I jumped on him and by 120ish had a car length. At this point I was pleasantly surprised until out of nowhere he starts to pull. By 150 he is almost 2 cars ahead. That damn thing was plain nasty on the big end.

Here's a link on the civic when he was making alittle less hp.
    99 35th GT: 5.0 stroker, twin 60 turbos, aeromotive return style fuel system, full suspension.
    575/563 @ 12lbs-adding more soon...

07 Trailblazer SS(wife's): 22s, 3200 stall, cammed and bolt ons, lowered. 405/405

NBM
    1998 Z-28

Some cool kills you racked up

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Why can't I get that kind of action?

silver w/flames
    99 mustang

Its so bad around my area that if I want a race all I have to do is drive around for a few minutes. There are so many modded cars its crazy. Earlier today I raced an 03 cobra down the highway. It was sonic blue with gauges down the pillar. He wanted me to get the hit as he assumed I was just another GT. I raced him several times and would edge him out. I'm assuming he was making around 500rwhp.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Yah in Ca we are all scared of drivin around w/o license plates, get some vidz of your races to hold me over please

pewter
    2001 Trans AM WS6

nice

Quote Originally Posted by LS2 KLR View Post
    Its so bad around my area that if I want a race all I have to do is drive around for a few minutes. There are so many modded cars its crazy. Earlier today I raced an 03 cobra down the highway. It was sonic blue with gauges down the pillar. He wanted me to get the hit as he assumed I was just another GT. I raced him several times and would edge him out. I'm assuming he was making around 500rwhp.
    Lucky. I'd like to give some cars a beat down.

silver w/flames
    99 mustang

Ironically I just got contacted by the cobra owner on another site. It's actually whippled making 580rwhp on a so so tune. No wonder he was giving me the hit, lol.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yea my last trip to Houston in the GTO I ran twice.....and could have ran 50 more times. Saw some Asian Guy in a Green Snakeskin Viper. Said he was making right at 1400RWHP!!! Went to a little meet and they had KB, TT, Whipple Cobras out the ass trying to race me for money. Down here my GTO was fast, but Houston is a totally different story!

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    Yea my last trip to Houston in the GTO I ran twice.....and could have ran 50 more times. Saw some Asian Guy in a Green Snakeskin Viper. Said he was making right at 1400RWHP!!! Went to a little meet and they had KB, TT, Whipple Cobras out the ass trying to race me for money. Down here my GTO was fast, but Houston is a totally different story!
    From what I hear in Houston, you bring a car that traps over 130mph in the 1/4, or you go home.

There is an IMV Films movie that documented the Houston street races. The star and camera car documenting the video has a well done '03 SVT Cobra with a Kenne Bell supercharger. This guys car is 630whp and runs 11.2@130mph in the 1/4 mile and got spanked by everyone. He even lost to an AWD Talon..... from a roll.

For those that care to watch, it's a great video:

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Yea the GTO was only trapping aroun 120.lol

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Nice kills man!

I stay in little Henryetta, OK. I have the fastest car in town so far as I've seen Sad really...

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat View Post
    Yea the GTO was only trapping aroun 120.lol
    Yeah, stay out of Houston. I think a majority of the Civics trap higher than that there.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    Yeah, stay out of Houston. I think a majority of the Civics trap higher than that there.
    Yea the guy that Tuned my Stepdads Turbo 2006 GT Tunes alot of imports down there. Jason AKA "Stupid." He does REAL good work. My stepdads tune is perfect. I was going to get him to tune my Srt-4 before I sold it.

silver w/flames
    99 mustang

I figure once I turn up the boost I'll have an easy 10 second ride. Sadly, I couldn't tell you how many street cars near me would smoke me. There's a gathering at least once a month where most of the cars make 700-1000hp.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

I figure once I turn up the boost I'll have an easy 10 second ride. Sadly, I couldn't tell you how many street cars near me would smoke me. There's a gathering at least once a month where most of the cars make 700-1000hp.
    The one I went to was around Katy. Also went to a Mini-Meet and Cruise with Matt(440) and Mary(Mustang Sally) a few years ago when I had my Srt-4. But that was in Spring I think..

silver w/flames
    99 mustang

Here's a vid of my buddies sleeper. Its a town car with a built motor and turbo setup. He's recently dipped into the 10s, lol. That poor gto had no idea what was fixing to happen.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/t...car_195829.htm

Here's a vid of my buddies sleeper. Its a town car with a built motor and turbo setup. He's recently dipped into the 10s, lol. That poor gto had no idea what was fixing to happen.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/t...car_195829.htm
    I like this one better:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/T...ded_684289.htm

LS2 GTO what? .... cya.

Thread Information