Thread: Why??

TTurbostang

Why??

Why'd you delete my thread?? Scared of everyone hearing about a piece of shit mustang beating a C6 Z06??

Ran a new ZO6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Im riding down to the convenience store when I look ahead and there is a brand new c6 zo6 pulling out of some neighbor hood..So I go catch up to him and I drop it into 2nd at about 40..I stay there for a minute and he nails it..He gets like a car jump and by 130 I had about a car on him..I was very pleased with the results..I didnt get a chance to talk to him..Hell he wouldnt even look at me

My mods are:
    01 cobra motor with stock polished cobra crank, forged h beams with arp bolts everywhere, and cp 17cc dished pistons and ofcourse hp twin 57s with a TON of other stuff.
    Car dyno'd : 651rwhp 668rwtq

good kill

TTurbostang
    Why isnt anyone callin BS now??

I dont want a large farva jwrandall's Avatar
    02 Camaro SS

I never saw the last post in your other thread, but when I read it, it was your first and only post and people were asking for you to post your mods but no mods were ever posted. Posting your mods really helps to determine if your BS ing or telling the truth.

Black SVT & Silver WS6
    2003 SVT Cobra & 2002 WS6

i'd say cuz your full of sh!t.. and obviously someone with some authority doesn’t want you here.. hummm..
    No replacement for displacement.

Click for full size

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

What are your MODS man...? Humor us... I'm not calling BS, I just wanna know.

TTurbostang
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona-Extra
    i'd say cuz your full of sh!t.. and obviously someone with some authority doesn’t want you here.. hummm..
    I bet if I owned a turbo ls1 you wouldnt call BS..I love the ls1 and think they make great power..I almost bought a 99 SS myself..I just think its funny how you guys just automatically call BS cause its a stang
    Last edited by TTurbostang; 01-29-2006 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TTurbostang
    I bet if I owned a turbo ls1 you wouldnt call BS. I just think its funny how you guys just automatically call BS cause its a stang...
    Hmm, I can see where this thread's eventually going...

Black SVT & Silver WS6
    2003 SVT Cobra & 2002 WS6

well hot shot.. lets see some pics..

blown5.0
    mama always said mustangs are like a box of chocolates. you never know what you are going get, to many 9 and 10 second stangs around my town. I have not raced any vettes and dont know much about but i have raced a 98 z28 and a 2001 SS and beat them by a few car lenghts in my vortech blown h/c/i 4.56 geared 90 mustang . i will give credit where credit is due that SS shot out of the hole like a bullet i have never seen a car on street tires launch like that i thought i was toast intill i got traction and hit third gear then it was all over.

SDB
    you have the vette by 200 rwhp and more than 200 lb/ft. torque....and not too much more weight...and you only won by a car?

SDB

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

i still can't fathom why Mustang owners are posting around on a Chevy website, lets see some pics of your car and engine
    98' SS Convertible Camaro-76k-Build # 1471, Cragar SS rims, RK SFC's, MAC Panhard, LSX Tune, Shaner S3,
    SLP:short thro,Strut tower brace,fan switch
    MTI Power induction kit,40 Series muffler,Pacesetter LT's + ORY,12 CD changer,3800lbs
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/787506/1

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

you should have killed that vette anywhere in the powerband / speed with those numbers like SDB said

baconmach
    we post on this site for the same reason ur all registered on all the mustang sites....tturbostang.....when i wrote in the thread this is the site where no ford wins.....i meant it hahaa............if it makes you feel better we out number then badly.....there are far more mustangs out there then the numorous lt1s with junk opti's and ls1's with broken window motors haha....

.....i just dont get why all of you feel that your better then everyone......it seems like its just you guys too.....no one over at z28.com or ls1tech...act like this....talkn about how stock ls1s beatn blown dohc's........i dont think mustangs are the fastest....but..some of the things you support are rediculous.....

as for the moderator.....the only reason why i post in kill stories is because....i dont feel my car could benifit from an ls6 manifold....and an ls1 edit.....or an ls1 gathering in a certain state

john
    Why isnt anyone callin BS now??
    Sorry for being late. I don't get on the computer much over the weekend.

Thank you, drive through.

john

NBM
    '00 Z28

If you think you've got a fast Mustang, great. Good for you. I'm glad. Truly. But why start all the shit?

Personally I'd rather see a fast Mustang than an import. However, that doesn't mean I want to own a Mustang. They were originally built for, and have always been marketed toward, women. Of course men will buy them. Men want what women want so maybe women will want them.

So, build it, drive it, race it, love it. You've got your tastes, I've got mine. Now, can we quit the shit?

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    '69 Camaro

Why tell us that you beat a Corvette. Go brag to your Ford buddies

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Why'd you delete my thread?? Scared of everyone hearing about a piece of shit mustang beating a C6 Z06??
    thread wasn't deleted. it was locked due to getting way off base. look before posting. http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11280
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

Quote Originally Posted by baconmach
    as for the moderator.....the only reason why i post in kill stories is because....i dont feel my car could benifit from an ls6 manifold....and an ls1 edit.....or an ls1 gathering in a certain state
    with all of your experience with the lt1 cars you've had, you think you would post about that in an appropriate section. didn't think i actually read all of your posts did you?

see you can post in other forums and be productive. you just choose not to.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

C6 Z06 this is the car he beat.

Thread Information