Thread: Obvious Kill

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Obvious Kill

Ok so last Saturday I get off work and am headed home when this 98-ish body style GMC(yes a truck) rolls up next to me at the stop light. I dont think much of it and start playing with radio stations when out of the corner of my eye I see him start creeping. Again I dont think much of it figured he was just screwing around and I go back to my radio. Apparently the light goes green(still playing with my radio) and he just lays into it with his glasspacks blaring. I'm thinking OK..... and slowly take-off when I look in his rear window and see his girlfriend and him start laughing and she leanes over and gives him this congratulatory-type kiss. Then it stopped being funny so I dropped it to the floor and blew by his ass at about 90; just outside of town mind you. Now I'm a good with screwing around with cars you know you cant beat but dont start laughing thinking you beat me. Anybody else have this issue with slow ass cars thinking they can beat an LS1? That took way longer to tell than I thought it would........................

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

One other guy just made a thread with a similar story. My question is did you do this flyby after he let off? Because that means he won even though he is slower

Black
    1999 Trans Am

No I didn't do a ricer flyby he was still into it smartass............lol

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Just had to ask because she kissed him after the race. What's done to the car?

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Giant muddy, "exhaustless" jacked up trucks with tires that go WHARWAHRWAHR above 25 do this really bad here.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Rediculous... I can't stand the redneck trucks.

You did a loser fly by : (

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

That happens to me all the time, when I barely hit the gas and take off nice and slow people sometimes think that i'm flooring it cause my car is loud, then I hear their little engines going full throttle as they pass me up thinking they just served me. LoL, but its always funny if you run into the same person at the next light and smoke there ass.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

All thats done to my car is a ram air hood, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust (split tip style), lowered 1.5" sitting on 18" Foose Nitrous Legends and Toyo Proxes4's. I was told it has Firehawk programming but dont know for sure or how to confirm it. I know its a lame kill story but I have yet to be challenged by a vehicle that genuinely has a chance of beating me; I'm a Civic and Accord magnet; so its all I got. Gonna try and race my uncle's 01 vette and my brother-in-laws 09 cummins(highly modified) so those should be more entertaing, at least to me.
    Last edited by HOBS; 05-21-2009 at 09:48 PM.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by HOBS View Post
    All thats done to my car is a ram air hood, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust (split tip style), lowered 1.5" sitting on 18" Foose Nitrous Legends and Toyo Proxes4's. I was told it has Firehawk programming but dont know for sure or how to confirm it. I know its a lame kill story but I have yet to be challenged by a vehicle that genuinely has a chance of beating me; I'm a Civic and Accord magnet; so its all I got. Gonna try and race my uncle's 01 vette and my brother-in-laws 09 cummins(highly modified) so those should be more entertaing, at least to me.
    If that cummins is done right it would smoke you and the vette but it will still be a fun race. Just make sure your on the side that he doesnt have an exhaust tip on

Thread Information