Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

2 kills north century, ricer accord

Hey guys today I ran in to a new mustang probably a custom.
    Well it said "north century" on the back instead of gt. Well we made a left turn
    And he tried to take off on me, I eventually caught up and it was a middle aged man. He revved and I accepted the challenge.
    We ended up getting a red light and it was on as soon as the light turns green, we got the same launch and were neck to neck. By the time I shifted to 2nd I had my front lip on him, then I just hear the loudest gear grind
    I have ever heard lol. I instantley let off , I wanted to see what was so special about it so a few seconds later he cathces up and I get back on it and time his arrival.
    Well the second shift another gear grind, his second.
    So I figure he just bought the car (temporary plates) or he's a lousy driver.

After that I made a left on 1604 and after cruising I see agrey accord trying to catch up and flyby so I drop it to 4th.
    As soon as he got to my tail he jumped to the right lane and I stopped him on his tracks.
    Well at the light I saw that he rolled down his window so I did the same and when he got to the light I dogged him so he turned the other way.

Today was a good day.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by hurraquio View Post
    Hey guys today I ran in to a new mustang probably a custom.
    Well it said "north century" on the back instead of gt. Well we made a left turn
    And he tried to take off on me, I eventually caught up and it was a middle aged man. He revved and I accepted the challenge.
    We ended up getting a red light and it was on as soon as the light turns green, we got the same launch and were neck to neck. By the time I shifted to 2nd I had my front lip on him, then I just hear the loudest gear grind
    I have ever heard lol. I instantley let off , I wanted to see what was so special about it so a few seconds later he cathces up and I get back on it and time his arrival.
    Well the second shift another gear grind, his second.
    So I figure he just bought the car (temporary plates) or he's a lousy driver.

After that I made a left on 1604 and after cruising I see agrey accord trying to catch up and flyby so I drop it to 4th.
    As soon as he got to my tail he jumped to the right lane and I stopped him on his tracks.
    Well at the light I saw that he rolled down his window so I did the same and when he got to the light I dogged him so he turned the other way.

Today was a good day.
    haha good kill.
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

Orange and Ghosty
    2001 WS6 m6

i know my ws6 is stock except for a lid.... i won't race mustangs unless they're really impressive.... waste of drivetrain wear.... good day tho.... kids.... hhahahaha

Give me a place to stand. levityinc3's Avatar

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Quote Originally Posted by Subaru>LS1 View Post
    You are so much better then that Ricer Accord because you beat him at a street race.

Street Racing is fun.
    Yep, he is a hell of a lot better than that Ricer Accord, and hey, it so happens that ALL of us LS1s are.

Street racing is fun.

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

Good kills btw.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Thumbs down

You are so much better then that Ricer Accord because you beat him at a street race.

Street Racing is fun.
    3 troll post. Nice. Insulting people on this site makes you better too huh? You joined because why? If you dont like this site or what people do here why are you here?

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Nice kill OP!
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

There's been a lot of troll activity recently.

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by levityinc3 View Post
    There's been a lot of troll activity recently.
    Agreed, I noticed it too.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by cj3489 View Post
    i know my ws6 is stock except for a lid.... i won't race mustangs unless they're really impressive.... waste of drivetrain wear.... good day tho.... kids.... hhahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    Nice kill OP!
    Well this wasnt your regular mustang GT it was 2008 or newer Roush look alike, but it had a "North Century" Badge In the rear, and it had some badges on its fenders I could not distinguish.

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    3 troll post. Nice. Insulting people on this site makes you better too huh? You joined because why? If you dont like this site or what people do here why are you here?

Soledad I guess?

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Yep, he is a hell of a lot better than that Ricer Accord, and hey, it so happens that ALL of us LS1s are.

Street racing is fun.
    ill back that one up!

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

lets not feed the trolls, but anyways have you guys ever heard of the "north century" mustang? It was nice, and I'm pretty shure if it had a better driver was behind the wheel, it could of been more fun to

primer grey
    1990 fox mustang gt

my and my buddy went out last night in the ws6 he just bought and kept tryin to race an s197 mustang gt....he missed second every time....never did get a good race....turns out the guy that owned the car was riding shotgun and was lettin his friend drive....he grinded some hella gears like 3 times

Red
    2000 SS '89 IROC-Z

lets not feed the trolls, but anyways have you guys ever heard of the "north century" mustang? It was nice, and I'm pretty shure if it had a better driver was behind the wheel, it could of been more fun to
    Never heard of it. Searched for it on google and nothing. Searched for just "north century" and nothing relevant. Did it have any other styling differences?

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Never heard of it. Searched for it on google and nothing. Searched for just "north century" and nothing relevant. Did it have any other styling differences?
    kinda like a roush body style, but the badges were diffrent on the fenders, had a design, like a NC blended together.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

Good kill on the mustang, the accord waste of gas. But sometime you got to put them in their place.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Good kill on the mustang, the accord waste of gas. But sometime you got to put them in their place.
    thanks! I hope I run into him again. and the accord was going to fly me by, which I dont care, but there was a white truck on his lane and I anticipated that if I let hiim have his way, he would of clipped me very close, which will result in me beating the living hell out of him, so it was better to put him on his place. you should of seen his stupid ass look on his face when he was about to ram the truck, priceless.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Street Racing is fun.
    Looks like this kid came in here with the intent of making fun of people until he is banned. I have a subaru, a toyota, a honda and a T/A. They all have something the other doesnt but in the end the T/A is more fun to drive even when my supra had 517whp.

2008 Caliber SRT 4
    1998 Z28/ 1993 Talon awd

thanks! I hope I run into him again. and the accord was going to fly me by, which I dont care, but there was a white truck on his lane and I anticipated that if I let hiim have his way, he would of clipped me very close, which will result in me beating the living hell out of him, so it was better to put him on his place. you should of seen his stupid ass look on his face when he was about to ram the truck, priceless.
    He probably just finished watching the fast and the furious and though he could take you. Then he realized it was only the movies just in time.

I would of loved to see the look on his face.

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He probably just finished watching the fast and the furious and though he could take you. Then he realized it was only the movies just in time.

I would of loved to see the look on his face.
    dont even remind me of that, one time some idiot tried to pass me on the right, and it looked like he wanted to go under my trailer, Ive tried to see if I could go thru it once, and yes my accord went through it with about two inches of clearance, but my trailer was parked, however; this home tired to go for it, but his mom convinced him other wise, I was getting ready to see a wreck.

kids these days.

Thread Information