Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ran a new ZO6

Collectors Edition Yellow
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by TTurbostang
    Well Im riding down to the convenience store when I look ahead and there is a brand new c6 zo6 pulling out of some neighbor hood..So I go catch up to him and I drop it into 2nd at about 40..I stay there for a minute and he nails it..He gets like a car jump and by 130 I had about a car on him..I was very pleased with the results..I didnt get a chance to talk to him..Hell he wouldnt even look at me
    OK....... Lets be realistic here... You have a 97 cobra... With no mods listed.... 1 post..... and you have a shitstang ( nuff said ) VS perhaps the legendary corvette never less the new C6 ZO6 with a 427 7.0L 505HP engine that cuts 11.4 stock.....

Now correct me if i'm wrong, but unless you have a 550HP + engine (cuz the stangs are very heavy espically that body style witch weights in at 3700 i believe) supercharged...every bolt on in history with a supercharger and a 150 shot to boot....

AKA Go back to your own forums with the rest of your shit talkers and shitty cars!

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

ok, enough of this one.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information