LSAVE ***not so good first impression***

I was posting hopefully to get Larry to send my rims. I paid $350 for them almost 2 weeks ago and don't have anything to show for them. And I have left a few PM's on here and e-mail to his personal e-mail and no response. If this Doesn't work I guess I'll be talking with his local PD to file a report by the end of the week.
    Last edited by jstoltz; 04-30-2009 at 07:34 PM.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

you have a link.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95582

and he hasnt been on since 4/24.

let us know if you hear anything.

***UPDATE***
    he said he would have a tracking number for me yesterday and didn't and was on here today. I told him he has until 3 pm tomorrow before I file theft charges on him with his local PD.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

ok let us know.

I already turned it in to ic3. earlier today but I got this message from him a little while ago.
    "wheels sent out usps @ 3.00 may 1st, i held on to the wheels for you when you had to wait a week, I am truely sorry about the delay, they come with center caps i didnt have to throw in and also i gave you a smoking deal on these, they will be delivered monday i also have a confirmation receipt, so i can find out that they are delivered,so if you have any questions about the wheels let me knowthey went out priority mail, i didnt wait for ups so good luck with the wheels when you receive them they are ready for paint, with that i'm finished with you"
    If they arrive like they are supposed to then I will let them know when they call me. I wish he would have just sent them out in a reasonable time it took me a week to pay but I gave him over two weeks to send them out plus he never contacted me to let me know what is going on with them.
    Does it sound like I am just inpatient or was it justifiable to send in a complaint. I paid on April 10th. granted it was and may possibly be a good deal but I don't have them yet so not for sure.

black
    2001 B4C Camaro

delivery confirmation number, 03082690000052620102 for # 1 03082690000052620096 # 2 03082690000052620089 #3 030826900000526201119 #4 800 222 1811 ph.# www.usps.com call away, go online check away, post anything you want, just make sure you don't let anyone know how rude you were, I had personal business to take care of and that was the whole problem, oh shit, I forgot my only excuse would be if I was dead, nice doing business with you pal!

like I said you could have e-mailed me, doesn't take long I do it everyday. If you could have took 30 seconds to do that I wouldn't have had a problem whatsoever. but when you don't e-mail me and let me know what is going on for 2 weeks yeah I am going to be a little p*ssed off. I guess you would have just waited and not said a word right? anyway thanks for sending them. I don't know where I was rude anywhere like I said I was letting you know what I was doing.

black
    2001 B4C Camaro

look at your sent messages, and sometimes we do not have internet access, I work in the oil industry i.e. drilling rigs , and we don't have cpu's , I'm not in a flipping office, how about we finish this, you got a good deal period the end!

no problem I didn't know all the details, you never told me that stuff or anything else for that matter and thanks for the deal. I sent an update to the ic3 website so the claim should be closed. sorry for all the hassle but I have already been ripped off online a couple times and still try to trust everyone.

black
    2001 B4C Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by jstoltz View Post
    no problem I didn't know all the details, you never told me that stuff or anything else for that matter and thanks for the deal. I sent an update to the ic3 website so the claim should be closed. sorry for all the hassle but I have already been ripped off online a couple times and still try to trust everyone.
    I've been taken also thats one of the reasons I wouldn't do anything like that, send pic's of the wheels when you get them done, also the center caps are still black, just a heads up.

got the rims today sorry for being inpatient.

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

its nice when things work out. yay.

black
    2001 B4C Camaro

wheels

shit happens alot of things have popped up in the last month, it's been crazy lately

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

thanks for finishing the transaction i am closing this. if you guys need to talk take it to pm's. thanks.

Thread Information