Thread: 05 srt 4 kill

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

05 srt 4 kill

My best friend/ Business partner has what is considered around here to be one of the baddest SRT-4's in the area. All last year he wanted to run me before I did my heads cam and intake saying "I'll convert you to the SRT's, just watch me". Well over the winter as you all know I did my heads cam intake and ended up putting down about 430rwhp.

So we lined up last nite on route 11 and went from a 30 roll and a 50 roll. From the 30 roll it was close for the 1st 5 seconds or so as his front bumper was at my door however I ended up with a 3.5 to 4 car length lead for the win. From a fifty roll he tried brake boosting and still could only hold with me 4 a second before I pulled him hard and we ended with the same result.

So today comes and he pulls into work to tell me that he ordered bigger injectors, AFC2 tuner, and high flow manifold from one of our suppliers. Looks Like Ill be building that turbo 403 LS2 sooner than I expected, lol.

'99 -- Z/28 -- Pewter

just put yours on the bottle and call it good! and nice kill btw.

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by LS1Jason View Post
    just put yours on the bottle and call it good! and nice kill btw.
    I've been thinking about it!

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

I like the turbo idea better. You need to show him and all other for that matter than a pushrod v8 is better at everything including forced induction.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

Turbo would a great route and would show him what V8 turbo can do especially with H/C but putting on a wet nitrous system 150 shot you would probably have about 125 extra RWHP and atleast 225 RWTQ more then what you have now so about 555 RWHP and 600+ RWTQ. Run him above 50 MPH and you will have no issues pulling on him at all, then you can come on here and let us know how many bus lengths you got him after he does his mods compared to your nitrous, lol. Either way good kill though, those cars can be made to go real fast and beating it out just goes to show always someone out there thats faster then you.

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

yea Im going to have to do it sooner then later cause now I got this kid whose also a customer of mine with a Dave Buscher Built EVO with a confirmed 650whp wanting to run me. It should be one intresting summer.

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

LOL, true but either way you got one fast Z at 430 rwhp is excellent. Your gonna get beat eventually but knowing you can beat mostly anything on the road is a good feeling. Whatever you do meaning adding nitrous or F/I you will give them a good run no doubt.

Boosting Daily

Tarmac Black
    05 Evo VIII

Quote Originally Posted by Justin93 View Post
    yea Im going to have to do it sooner then later cause now I got this kid whose also a customer of mine with a Dave Buscher Built EVO with a confirmed 650whp wanting to run me. It should be one intresting summer.
    Nice kill with the SRT.. but Dave is doing crazy stuff these days, you gotta watch out for those low 10, high 9 second (driver mod.) pump gas monsters he has coming out of there.

PEWETER METALIC
    2002 CAMARO Z-28 M-6

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63inside View Post
    Nice kill with the SRT.. but Dave is doing crazy stuff these days, you gotta watch out for those low 10, high 9 second (driver mod.) pump gas monsters he has coming out of there.
    I know buscher helped me on some of the build on my 95 GS-T.He def builds some sick shit, Matter of fact I was just up there yesterday picking up my new trans they built for the eclipse cause I grenaded second lol. I got the best of both worlds. Fast turbo car and fast LS car and I wouldnt have it any other way.
    Last edited by Justin93; 04-04-2009 at 07:51 AM.

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Nice kill! I miss my little Srt-4. Thing was a beast!! But after all I did to mine it better have been one.lol

Thread Information