Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Raced a Audi TT. lol

Went cruising around, making some logs two days ago. Came to a stop light and when we take off a silver Audo TT nails it at about 10 MPH. bad time to catch me while im still in 1st gear. I nailed it and and started spinning threw 1st. Hit second and by the time I got to 3rd hes was mulitple cars length's behind. Was not the place to be racing so I shut it down. He rolled down his window and yelled, "Not bad for a 4 cylinder turbo huh?"

I played along and said yea. That Audi TT didnt stand the least bit of a chance. Good guy, just playing around. But I destroyed that Audi! First kill of the year.

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Lol atleast he was a good sport about it. I'd run any car with my Prelude. I just like racing. I would never do too fast on regular streets though.

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Yeah Audi owners are full of themselfs and ignorant lol.

On the other hand I have always felt TTs were girl cars I dont care what color they are.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

good kill. he would have been really embarrassed if he caught you from a 30 or 40
    1999 mbm Z m6/ forged 346, lt's, wires, ls6 intake, sts rear turbo.

*SOLD*2002 black ws6- <Bolt ons, ls6 heads, mild cam, dyno tune, full susp. and 4.10s> --440rwhp/395rwtq

willys srt8
    a guy i work with just got some sort of special edition TT and i have been curious of it's performance. Hi-Po are you stock, and if you are modded how do you think it would have done if you were stock?

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

my uncle used to have a TT, he had two diff ones actually, he never claimed it was anything special, but hes got a G35S right now and in his words "i'm not scared of any Camaro or Firebird" I'd love to be with him when he meets a serious one

Awaiting Activation

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

The new TTs should be pretty quick I guess. There specs are way up there at least.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/audi-tt-rs.html

looks pretty good IMO.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by willys srt8 View Post
    a guy i work with just got some sort of special edition TT and i have been curious of it's performance. Hi-Po are you stock, and if you are modded how do you think it would have done if you were stock?
    Im not close to stock. FAST intake and TB. CNCd Lingenfelter heads, 6.0 liter, Full exhuast and a 12 bolt. With a bunch of suspension. He stood no chance.

If I was stock, Im sure I still would have one, But I wouldnt have crushed him nearly as badly. They are quick, thats about it. No downlow balls.
    370 CI - Twin 6766 Turbo - Jakes stage 5 4L80E - MWC 9" - Holley Dominator

Build in progress...

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

I raced one as well when I was stock...It isnt much of a race. I just ran away from him. Well that was on the highway

willys srt8
    i furgured they weren't all that. now i know why he won't run me. ha ha good kill
    Last edited by willys srt8; 03-21-2009 at 07:36 PM.

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Yeah we did a 4 way race down here on a local street with a teg a audi TT a Evo MR9 and my z28 and yeah me and the evo dusted the other two really bad. Audi TTs arent very impressive Audi's besides the R8 arent very impressive in a straight line.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Wait, doesn't the TT stand for twin turbo. I'm calling bs cause you didn't let him spool up!

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by 01ws6er View Post
    Wait, doesn't the TT stand for twin turbo. I'm calling bs cause you didn't let him spool up!

tt stand for tenacious turd!

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Po View Post
    Went cruising around, making some logs two days ago. Came to a stop light and when we take off a silver Audo TT nails it at about 10 MPH. bad time to catch me while im still in 1st gear. I nailed it and and started spinning threw 1st. Hit second and by the time I got to 3rd hes was mulitple cars length's behind. Was not the place to be racing so I shut it down. He rolled down his window and yelled, "Not bad for a 4 cylinder turbo huh?"

I played along and said yea. That Audi TT didnt stand the least bit of a chance. Good guy, just playing around. But I destroyed that Audi! First kill of the year.
    That's like saying not bad for herpe's right?

GROUND KONTROL C.O. dneemorelos's Avatar

PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

A guy in my club owns a 2009 cobalt ss and it's a 4 banger turboed. IT'S F'CKING QUICK. I read reviews saying it'll give EVO's a scare. So I agree wit what I read above, if you smoke these NEW 4 bangers wit turbo, chances are they didn't spool up, or ur just too modded. I have not raced a 4 banger but I've seen v8's that have and got smoked.

Black
    2002 ws6 (6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by dneemorelos View Post
    A guy in my club owns a 2009 cobalt ss and it's a 4 banger turboed. IT'S F'CKING QUICK. I read reviews saying it'll give EVO's a scare. So I agree wit what I read above, if you smoke these NEW 4 bangers wit turbo, chances are they didn't spool up, or ur just too modded. I have not raced a 4 banger but I've seen v8's that have and got smoked.
    im gonna have to say deff. "too modded",

theres no "NEW" turbo 4 banger that can beat a stock ls1 that i know off. stock for stock that is.

Black
    02 Z28 M6

The TT stands for Tourist Trophy. It does have a turbo but only one and it only puts out 250 hp even with that. Most people consider it a chicks car myself included. The 2.0 puts out only 200 hp. You would absolutely destroy these cars in a V8 Camaro.
    Last edited by ezwip; 03-22-2009 at 09:58 AM.

PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic_ws6 View Post
    im gonna have to say deff. "too modded",

theres no "NEW" turbo 4 banger that can beat a stock ls1 that i know off. stock for stock that is.
    On a roll a 2009 cobalt SS can take an LS1 camaro SS.....I've seen it. and I know I'm gonna get "uh uh, it must need a driver mod", but no, not in this case. Plus a friend of mine has a LT1 stock, and he raced a SRT neon and got smoked off a roll.
    Last edited by dneemorelos; 03-22-2009 at 10:13 AM.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by dneemorelos View Post
    On a roll a 2009 cobalt SS can take an LS1 camaro SS.....I've seen it. and I know I'm gonna get "uh uh, it must need a driver mod", but no, not in this case. Plus a friend of mine has a LT1 stock, and he raced a SRT neon and got smoked off a roll.
    those things have a factory warranty option where they up the boost to almost 300 hp in a piss ant little car, they can move still a bitch car though.

PEWTER
    2002 Camaro Super Sport

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    those things have a factory warranty option where they up the boost to almost 300 hp in a piss ant little car, they can move still a bitch car though.

"Faster, Faster" she said.....
    (SLP Lid, Smooth Bellows, Cats removed, Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, Mobil 1,NGK plugs, MSD wires.)
    On the way....subframe connectors, cam, ported t/b, tranny cooler, dynotune.

Thread Information