WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

First kill in awhile

Hey guy, long time no post here... ive been pretty busy again with school and what not. Took the procharger out a few weekends ago and sold it to an instuctor so now im normally aspirated again and thinking about heads and another cam. Ive been pretty happy with going back to my pre procharger setup, dont miss the blower wine at all. Well at any rate I went home for the weekend to take it out...had some decent weather and got the t-tops off (with the heater blasting and the windows up lol). Well im cruising through downtown haggerstown and i see a black 03 cobra convertible up ahead... i had some traffic between me and him so i just chilled till it cleared up and i could get up next to him. I get up next to him and was a lil shocked to see its a younger kid. He instantly agnolaged i was there and reved at me. About 10 minutes up the road traffic opend up and we got side by side at about 50 mph. He honked 3 times so we both jumped. He pulled about a car on me right away but i started reeling him in...by 120 i had about half a car on him...awesome run. Well we both slow down and he follows me off the exit and i pull into a gas station. Talked to the kid for a little bit, turns out he was stock minus an exhaust and some other stuff. Pretty cool run, sweet cobra, good night. Oh then a civic tryed to race me and I...well yea you can guess how that story ends

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

What are your mods now post-procharger? Good kill!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen
    I get up next to him and was a lil shocked to see its a younger kid.
    You're 18, no?

Glad you went back to natural aspiration.

WS6 Rice Extermination MaxPlusTen's Avatar

Medium Quazar Blue
    1997 Trans Am LT1

ill probley forget something but.... slp lid, granatellie maf, 90 mm throttle body, f.a.s.t. intake, 100 shot of nitrous (rarely used), stall converter, headers, no cats, mil ilimators, slp loudmouth exhaust, plug and play tuner, a cam (not sure of the specs, it was in there when i got the car) and now im starting to do some suspension stuff... exerior interior mods are c-6 vette wheels, silver 35th aniversary stripes, embroided headrests, silver faced gauges, pillar gauge cluster... i know im forgeting some stuff but...eh thats the jist of it..i figure im making near 400 at the wheels... not sure though, im going to dyno it in the spring

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Nice kill...did you already have the blower out when you ran him?

Quote Originally Posted by Street Lethal
    You're 18, no?

Glad you went back to natural aspiration.

not really knowing anything about anything, why are yo glad he went back to natrually aspirated?

Pewter Metallic
    '00 Z/28

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlusTen
    ill probley forget something but.... slp lid, granatellie maf, 90 mm throttle body, f.a.s.t. intake, 100 shot of nitrous (rarely used), stall converter, headers, no cats, mil ilimators, slp loudmouth exhaust, plug and play tuner, a cam (not sure of the specs, it was in there when i got the car) and now im starting to do some suspension stuff... exerior interior mods are c-6 vette wheels, silver 35th aniversary stripes, embroided headrests, silver faced gauges, pillar gauge cluster... i know im forgeting some stuff but...eh thats the jist of it..i figure im making near 400 at the wheels... not sure though, im going to dyno it in the spring
    Wish I had yer wallet when I was 18... I hope I have the same kinda run w/ "Snorman", he's got an '03 Cobra I believe...

Thread Information