Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Stayed with new 528 BMW

I believe it was a 528. We raced on the freeway. As I was coming onto the freeway I noticed he was on my ass wanting a piece. We kinda swerved in and out of traffic getting up to 130+. I couldnt pass him due to traffic but it was definitely a good race. I coulda slowly walked him if it was a straight race. Maybe it was a 525 I am pretty sure it said 52 something.

EDIT: Looked up online. It definitely wasnt the 6 cylinder. Maybe it was a 550? I know it was pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    I believe it was a 528. We raced on the freeway. As I was coming onto the freeway I noticed he was on my ass wanting a piece. We kinda swerved in and out of traffic getting up to 130+. I couldnt pass him due to traffic but it was definitely a good race. I coulda slowly walked him if it was a straight race. Maybe it was a 525 I am pretty sure it said 52 something.

EDIT: Looked up online. It definitely wasnt the 6 cylinder. Maybe it was a 550? I know it was pretty quick.
    525s and 528s are both powered by an inline 6 cylinder producing 215-230hp. They make a special model with the 300hp twin turbo inline 6 cylinder as an option. The only newer 5 series with a larger motor is the 550i with a 325hp V8. All those cars a big boats (4000+lb curb weight) and you should be able to beat them all stock.

Regardless, racing through traffic up to 130mph?!?!?!? Seriously, be careful. Wait for an opening with no cars before you open her up on the freeway.

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

yeah it wasnt heavy traffic though. and i was with my dad we kinda tested out my new headers

1968 Cutlass 350 auto red
    2000 z-28 6 spd. White

yeah it wasnt heavy traffic though. and i was with my dad we kinda tested out my new headers
    Lol cool dad! my dad fuckin gets pissed when i do 20 in our 25 neighborhood lol

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

You should have easily walked him as if he was standing still.

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Well who knows really. I know I coulda taken him. I was sitting behind him saying "Cmon lets go keep on chugging". My dad called me later and said thanks for the race. He said he hadnt felt what it was like to race in a long time. He has a 71 Mustang with a 351 Cleveland engine. He said it made around 600 HP. Sitting in storage now it got over reved.

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

351c is probably going to be a little hard to find parts for.

Well who knows really. I know I coulda taken him. I was sitting behind him saying "Cmon lets go keep on chugging". My dad called me later and said thanks for the race. He said he hadnt felt what it was like to race in a long time. He has a 71 Mustang with a 351 Cleveland engine. He said it made around 600 HP. Sitting in storage now it got over reved.
    My dad had a '71 Mustang Mach 1 with a 351 Cleveland (high compression), 3 speed manual. I was brought home in that car as a newborn.

Black
    1999 Z28 Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    My dad had a '71 Mustang Mach 1 with a 351 Cleveland (high compression), 3 speed manual. I was brought home in that car as a newborn.
    Same as my dads but his was an auto 3 speed.

Thread Information