Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

ya i actually anticipated that from the buyer as well, with the video camera i showed the rims and the rims looked in good condition. He can file a claim on that but even the lady Sarah that works there will validate the quality of the rims as well. The rims were actually in excellent condition, they didnt have any scratches, chips or curb rash on any of them. They were in very good shape, prior owner was very good on that so i cant take credit for it but hopefully this gets resolved immediatly this has become a huge headache, thanks for the responses KahanaReef and the advice.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

No problem. Wish I could have been more of a help.

But, you already did everything right

The guy has no case. Super big headache yes... but, this too will pass

Do post and let me know how it ends though.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Is Sarah hot?

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

This is my Sarah... You be the judge. She has a little bed head sometimes when she wakes up

Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE/PE

So how did it turn out ???

Red
    2001 Trash Can

You have his address right? Wait outside his house with a ski mask on and black clothes and break his knee caps with a baseball bat. Did you recieve payment at least?

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

thats funny, well not whats happening, but how its happening. Im having a guy donig the same to me.

Sold him a laser disc player, he doesn't want insurance. he gets the player and bitches that i didnt send the AV cables, it stated in my listing that no cables were included. i even offered to send him a pair of mine for free, he declined. then he says he cant make it work, he admits that it was packed well, and that there wasnt any visible damamge to it or the box. i tried to give him advice on how to make it work, but hes been an severe asshole the whole time. he made a paypal dispute, i excalated it to a claim cuz i felt i would win, but the bastards took his side. so i gotta give him the money back. As soon as it arrives i was planning on making a video of me working it.

Red
    2001 Trash Can

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post
    thats funny, well not whats happening, but how its happening. Im having a guy donig the same to me.

Sold him a laser disc player, he doesn't want insurance. he gets the player and bitches that i didnt send the AV cables, it stated in my listing that no cables were included. i even offered to send him a pair of mine for free, he declined. then he says he cant make it work, he admits that it was packed well, and that there wasnt any visible damamge to it or the box. i tried to give him advice on how to make it work, but hes been an severe asshole the whole time. he made a paypal dispute, i excalated it to a claim cuz i felt i would win, but the bastards took his side. so i gotta give him the money back. As soon as it arrives i was planning on making a video of me working it.
    Teabag him

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    This is my Sarah... You be the judge. She has a little bed head sometimes when she wakes up

Click for full size

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Aw... not even a chuckle?

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

This kind of crap is why I'm pretty much done with eBay.

I do most of my selling/trading through craigslist.

Cash and in person.

Black
    1998 Trans Am

ya I deal with shady buyers all the time on ebay. As long as you do your part as a seller you really don't have much to worry about.
    Make sure you have at least a delivery confirmation number when you ship anything. If a buyer opens a paypal claim and you can't prove it was delivered then paypal will issue a refund to the buyer.
    But as long as you can prove it was delivered for the most part you don't have much to worry about.

black w/ ghost stripes
    02 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Spikito View Post

Sounds alot like a deal i had go south. Sold a guy a factory radio. HE got it and immedialtely claimed the packaging was terrible and the cd player didnt work. fedex wouldnt claim the insurance because the buyer threw all the packaing away. Demanded a refund so i sent him his money back. after i got the radio back i checked the serial numbers on it, wasnt the same radio. he sent me his broken radio and kept my good one. I filed a paypal claim and they ruled in my favor so i got my money. Bad deal is he got pissed and left me negative feedback. i didnt deserve it, but i got it anyways. The stupid part is this guy was a scam artist, and i couldnt leave him negative feedback. thats a case where ebays negative feedback system is a joke. it protects only the buyers, sellers have no protection against these scammers, just get whatever paypal might do for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information