Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    you were being a complete ass to the OP for no reason, so i just returned the favor for him, and was an ass to you. No need to get butt-hurt.

I was hoping you'd come back with the grammar comment because that was done intentionally, and i'm glad you are better at finding fault in others than you are at finding fault in yourself.

No need to comment back.... no pissing match required here.
    Oh I am not trying to be an ass, but ohnestly do really enjoy reading half the "intelligent" stories people post? I was just stating half of them are pointless and are not needed to be posted. Simple as that. Not looking for a pissing match especially online.

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Oh I am not trying to be an ass, but ohnestly do really enjoy reading half the "intelligent" stories people post? I was just stating half of them are pointless and are not needed to be posted. Simple as that. Not looking for a pissing match especially online.
    I've been reading this display of...well im sure you know how you are acting. I've reallize that maybe you needed a place to express your feelings, even if it happened to be on my thread, I would like to extend the opportunity for you to tell us what an intellegent post would look like, perhaps a link would will do. I really cant believe you are on a public forum bashing peoples posts based on your ideas, and (not that i'm pissed) you are breaking the rules on this post. You might get reported...just a thought. Sorry this inconvenienced you. I hope you have a better day.
    ?R/A Hood, SPL lid, SLP Bellows, OBX Headers w/ Off road Y pipe, SLP Loud Mouth II, HyperTech Tune, MSD Wires, 3.73 10 bolt, Brembo Rotors, Eibach Sportlines, Bilsteen HD Shocks, 35mm fr 25mm r sway bar.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

I could ohnestly care less. I spell one damn word wrong, it turns into a big debate. I see most of you have very entertaining lives. My only point to this foolish post was that it's pointless to post this stupid garbage that pretty much no one cares about. Half the posts that people put about races are complete waste of time and space.
    hey, it really dont matter. i just felt bad for the guy that made this post since you were such a jerk, I can totally relate to the guy, gotta put people in their place now and then even if they are obviously not faster than you, oh and BTW "HONESTLY*"

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    hey, it really dont matter. i just felt bad for the guy that made this post since you were such a jerk, I can totally relate to the guy, gotta put people in their place now and then even if they are obviously not faster than you, oh and BTW "HONESTLY*"
    Bah you and your damn checking for my errors lol. But I just don't see waisting time on something like what he did. When me and my wife are out in the vette, every tom, dick and harry wants to try and run and it gets old. I don't give in unless it looks like some fun. Understand what your saying though.

NBM
    99 TA

Bah you and your damn checking for my errors lol. But I just don't see waisting time on something like what he did. When me and my wife are out in the vette, every tom, dick and harry wants to try and run and it gets old. I don't give in unless it looks like some fun. Understand what your saying though.
    There's that word again!
    Sorry man, i had to... k im done

this thread is going nowhere

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Then read it, shake your head, and move along. If you have nothing to say besides "WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE ECT ECT" then just don't waste your own time posting in the thread.

No need to start a huge pissing match, which is what this thread has turned into.

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

There's that word again!
    Sorry man, i had to... k im done

this thread is going nowhere
    Now your done for! Give a guy a break, I'v been at my office today for 13 hours!

white
    2000 Z28

all i saw was a t/a getting some kills and the owner posting them in the kills section.

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

daaaaaaaaaaaang. snap!

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Hey, lets just all forget about it, start over and all be e-friends!! this thread got out of hand LoL

SOM / NBM
    2002 Pro Z28/2001 TurboTA

aww man this was getting good! very entertaining stuff!!

Arctic White
    1997 Trans Am

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

So anyway so a honda civic pulls next to me trying to race and...just kidding. Adam3566 maybe this will do, so im hanging out with a buddy after cruising, so we are in a parking lot eating a burger, this guy pulls up in a mean ass camaro 408 heads cam bla bla and his friend in a C5 vette. We campare and play with the idea running, i knew i was no match for the camaro but i knew i could get the vette, but had never run one of them. We finally decided to run, We drive out to a flat secuded road. So let me set his up, it was cold outside 45 degrees, tires were cold and so was the road. We didnt do a burnout to warm the tires for some reason...? why i dont know but it was a horrible decision. We launched on the third honk and i left him by a car length by 2nd, and thank god because he was spinning, and continued to do so through 1st,2nd,and 3rd. He never let out and spun forever, it finally spun him out and caused him to slide off the road. He ripped that beautiful vette apart. Poor guy, he was totally cool about it, i just met the guy and he told the cops that he lost it trying to pass me. I never ran into the guy again.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

---> Adam3566 <---13nickels, round two i'm stayin out of this one
    Last edited by 1 RedHot TransAm; 01-27-2009 at 05:43 PM.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by 13nickels View Post
    So anyway so a honda civic pulls next to me trying to race and...just kidding. Adam3566 maybe this will do, so im hanging out with a buddy after cruising, so we are in a parking lot eating a burger, this guy pulls up in a mean ass camaro 408 heads cam bla bla and his friend in a C5 vette. We campare and play with the idea running, i knew i was no match for the camaro but i knew i could get the vette, but had never run one of them. We finally decided to run, We drive out to a flat secuded road. So let me set his up, it was cold outside 45 degrees, tires were cold and so was the road. We didnt do a burnout to warm the tires for some reason...? why i dont know but it was a horrible decision. We launched on the third honk and i left him by a car length by 2nd, and thank god because he was spinning, and continued to do so through 1st,2nd,and 3rd. He never let out and spun forever, it finally spun him out and caused him to slide off the road. He ripped that beautiful vette apart. Poor guy, he was totally cool about it, i just met the guy and he told the cops that he lost it trying to pass me. I never ran into the guy again.
    well... that was a waist of time lol

jk man but did you at least get carnage pics?

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

its a cell phone pic, ill need to get it from the guy that was with me, i'll post tomorrow, wow this thread got crazy, i hope i didnt piss adam off to bad, thanks for the back up.

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    ---> Adam3566 <---13nickels, round two i'm stayin out of this one
    Lol

Off topic, can you point out where you live? I find it cool you live on an island.

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

[QUOTE=Superluminal;1796142]Off topic, can you point out where you live? I find it cool you live on an island.QUOTE]

It sounds alot cooler than it is, i used to live in jacksonville FL and i love it there. Also lived in Memphis TN. But here its secluded, rainy, cold, very small town attitude, no tuners close, no race track...or racers jut alot of rice. I hate to bitch about it but i dont like it here. Oh yeah and the cops here SUCK! How about an $1100 dollar ticket for spinning my tire a little. If i was roasting them and got busted fuckin off i would have no problem paying it and would have been proud. But i accelerated to much and spun. This guy wanted to take me to jail, or so he said. He was so piss that "You have the nerve to pull that stunt in my town". Hater.

Red
    1998 Trans Am WS7

it will be another day before the dead vette gets posted, sorry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information