Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Red
    2001 Trash Can

I'm gonna call BS!!! You didn't pull on him by buslenghts and his hot girl didn't want you more than she wanted him, so theres no way this is a real story!

j/k Thats awesome! I was gonna ask what 240 you were driving but then you mentioned something about "opening up the v8." I've buried my speedo before and its something I never wanna do again unless I'm at the track (and obviously have a faster car).

Pewter
    2000 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    Two good races in one week. Wow!

Anyway, I was out taking the 240 for a cruise to see a friend. I hoped on the interstate, cruising along.... when this bright orange Lambo is creeping up behind me. I get all excited, and carefully navigate ahead of the traffic, where it's open. Sure enough the Lambo scoots up behind me and follows. I drop it into 3rd gear and hold it there to see if he wants to play. He gets up next to me and it's some older guy and a good looking girl in the car. At first he didn't look over or anything and I didn't think he was going to go. So I put it pack to into 5th, then he guns it. He's already out a car and I throw it back into 3rd, but he's already out. Throw it into 4th, but I can't catch him, and he let's off. His car sounded awesome! That cheap SOB! So he's playing a little chasing game a bit, then in the next clearing, I get up next to him and do the same thing he did to me. I drop to 3rd and hit it. He gets on it too. Shift to 4th and I'm out a car, not really gaining any ground. So that must have upset him, because now he wants to go for real. I get up next to him put it into 3rd and wait, he also drop a gear and waits. Somehow we both nail it at the same time, I ride out 3rd, into 4th, we are door to door the whole time, I shift to 5th (damn overdrive gear... hope the car is light enough to still pull it), and he starts to creep away very slowly. I puss out at about 150mph, at the top of 5th, and let off with him out about car and a half and still creeping away, since that's a bit to fast on the interstate, even with no cars ahead of us (by the way, this is the fastest I've ever been in this car).

Afterward, I give him the thumbs up and we're cruising for a bit, and we both get off at the same exit. In the turn lane, he asks what kind of car I have. I tell him the basic rundown. He says his car has full exhaust, and that's it. Overall, it was a good run and got my blood churning. Looks like I'm going to need a bit more to pull on a Lamborghini Murcielago.

Nice... I almost lost control of my bladder you made it sound real. I could even hear the cars running.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Damn good story and I love the fact you gave such a good run, that would put me on top of the world for awhile.

Thread Information