Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BWM M5 Fun

black Silver
    06 silverado/ 06 C6

Quote Originally Posted by side2000 View Post
    handling, ok = agreed. . . .comfort, ok = agreed (go back 'n read my post again). a good buddy of mine (whom i also race w/) has an M 3. i run faster lap times than him in my f-body consistantly. you took what i said outta context, perhaps i coulda said it better, but patronizing me is idiotic. they do handle better stock for stock than an f body, not a vette. "ride quality" is better too if takin bumps through the city or cruisin isolated from exterior noises is what you're lookin for. interior quality- - -a vette isn't "best performance for the buck" for no reason. . . .all the guys burnin' everything up on the track w/ their modded c5's aren't thinkin to themselves "man i wish my dash didn't rattle" or "all this road noise is annoying" or "i wish my exhaust wasn't so loud from cab". i never meant this to turn into a pissin fest, and i dont think i'm pissin on anyone's party i have been givin them their respect for what they are for. i'd also be stupid to state claims that they cant make power, which is not what i ever said. i've seen compound turbo geos run 9's in the 1/4.

Agree with you on everything except your quicker than you buddy on lap times. He must not be able to drive for shit. I own a C6 it isn't beat to hell, but I still enjoy a little fun here and there.

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by adam3566 View Post
    Agree with you on everything except your quicker than you buddy on lap times. He must not be able to drive for shit. I own a C6 it isn't beat to hell, but I still enjoy a little fun here and there.
    i used my buddy as an example cuz i've ridden in it, drove it, worked on it. all ill say 'bout that is look at some scca results on their website. you'll see some f-bodies placin above a lotta cars "that must have some terrible drivers". i'm not even sure what your comment means about your c6.
    Last edited by side2000; 01-13-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Thread Information