Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Yellow
    2003 Lancer Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    And guess what??

If they had larger displacement engines and spun to the same RPM, they would make even more power!!

What a revelation!!

Not that you would understand that concept though, you are very narrow minded.
    More power yes, go faster? Maybe.

This post brought to you by narrow minds.

Red
    1999 Pontiac Trans-Am

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    More power yes, go faster? Maybe.

This post brought to you by narrow minds.
    you and wesman's feuds are epic

Quote Originally Posted by 1 RedHot TransAm View Post
    you and wesman's feuds are epic
    I swear, you can provide that guy with flat out evidence and prove him wrong and he somehow makes himself believe what he wants to hear. It's like arguing to a wall.

red
    2000 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    That must be one rediculous truck. I don't think I've ever lost to a deisel truck, and I've raced some fast ones.
    most guys wont even look at me let alone race me. the shame from losin to a big truck is not worth it to them i guess. . . .typical ricer bullshit.

it's really not "ridiculous". . .programmer, injectors, and 40 psi from stock turbo is not uncommon at all. a little over 420 whp and 1000 wtq and i'm burnin rice all the time. i have way more room with it as soon as i stick a giant turbo under my stocker. i'm not all about drag racin with it, and my priority is my car, but its my DD and i like to be able to burn stuff any time the opportunity arises.

ridiculous would be 1000 wheel horse with torque that cannot be measured.
    Last edited by side2000; 01-03-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by side2000 View Post
    most guys wont even look at me let alone race me. the shame from losin to a big truck is not worth it to them i guess. . . .typical ricer bullshit.

it's really not "ridiculous". . .programmer, injectors, and 40 psi from stock turbo is not uncommon at all. a little over 420 whp and 1000 wtq and i'm burnin rice all the time. i have way more room with it as soon as i stick a giant turbo under my stocker. i'm not all about drag racin with it, and my priority is my car, but its my DD and i like to be able to burn stuff any time the opportunity arises.

ridiculous would be 1000 wheel horse with torque that cannot be measured.
    I raced one at the track that was running just under 50psi of boost with aftermarket turbo, all the supporting mods, tuning, etc. The truck even had weight reduction. It supposedly made well over 1000wtq. It was running in the 12s all night. I expected a little more from a truck with that much power, even with all the weight it's pushing. I'm just glad I was faster than him, so I didn't have to choke on his pyroclastic flow coming out of his exhausts.

silver
    2002 ws6

Quote Originally Posted by Superluminal View Post
    I raced one at the track that was running just under 50psi of boost with aftermarket turbo, all the supporting mods, tuning, etc. The truck even had weight reduction. It supposedly made well over 1000wtq. It was running in the 12s all night. I expected a little more from a truck with that much power, even with all the weight it's pushing. I'm just glad I was faster than him, so I didn't have to choke on his pyroclastic flow coming out of his exhausts.
    i think it was on pinks all out there was a dodge\cummins in the mid 10's

Black
    2000 Trans Am

I've got a friend who has a dodge diesel truck, tho I'm not sure on what year it is. Its crazy. Got around 1200+ HP and God knows how much torque. Two turbos one compressing air into the next and then theirs N2O. Serious stuff, most of its sponsored tho. Its had a combine turbo and a diesel generator turbo going on to it a few months ago. I think that the small ones like a 78mm and the big one is 1?? Still its got well over 100lbs of boost.

It would just flat out embarass my TA, I would never seriously line up with him thinking I could beat him. The only chance I would have is with slicks and a 250-300 shot and hope I could chase him down. It does max out at like 112mph I think.

The bad thing is that it looks just like a regular truck and you have no idea how bad it can be when you see it driving down the street or next to it at a stop light.

It runs the quarter in 11.17. Pretty kick ass for a 7,000lb truck.

red
    2000 camaro ss

yea they are 7000 lbs+. . . .and gotta remember rollin on big tires and pushin all that air aint helpin either.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information