midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

So I raced a guy at work... haha

2000 ws-6 vs. 2000 convertable corvette.
    The TA is stock. The vette has Borla exaust a chip, and intake
    Both cars are automatic.

Now he challenged me to a race he said... First one back to Miller rd.
    Which is roughly 40 miles. This was all we agreed too. This was not super serious. It was kinda viewed as a bonsai run. We was running at 7am.

I pulled out of parking lot first with him behind me. I get into the only lane avaible due to construction and were just cruising away. it was not going to turn into a race until we hit the highway. Jocking for your position however was key to who would hit the highway first. The trip to the highway is roughly 20 miles of 1 lane 55mph zone.

I passed a car and so did he. I passed a set of 2 cars and he could not. I got down to the set of lights before highway and put myself into a postion of getting on the highway first. I went through a yellow light. He got stuck at the light.

Due to traffic I coasted and roughly 85mph. I did catch of glimpse of him in the rearview and promply ran up to about 130 just to dust him off a little bit. He could never catch me due to traffic.

NOw this guy is salty... In a joking kinda way. lol First we agreed that I won. (due to rules) and he said he would have done the same thing I did.
    Now since word has leaked that I won and everone is asking him about it HE's saying I cheated. We are building up the big race from a stop.

I'm sure his car is faster then mine, it is just hillarous seeing this guy getting all emo about it. He's making it a point to tell everone how his car costs twice as much as mine. Also evertime he talks about his chip it gets more and more expensive... lol cracks me up.

I keep telling him... HOw many black nascar drivers do you see.. Black guys are not meant to race cars man. Racing is in my Dna man. Dale Earnhardt is my uncle... LoL he gets so pissed.

Then I said you watch racing on Tv? HE says yes... I say do the guys at the front wait for the guys in the back?

Now I tell him if he wants to run against the big dog he has to qualify. I said you race my buddy Scott who also works with us. He just has a 4 door Grand Prix... lol

Funny shit
    Last edited by knightryda01; 11-22-2008 at 06:32 AM. Reason: blah

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

lol nice, why not just do a couple straight line races from a dig? no gumball run shit lol.

This should prob be moved to the kill section too

midnight blue

Well we never really had a chance. Just in the midst of talking shit that's what we came up with. Next race will be from a stop. I'm hoping to get my car built up over the winter.

I was not sure it would be classified as a kill.

That's my new nickname at work. corvette killer

Red w/stripes
    02 Camaro SS 35th Anniv.

Quote Originally Posted by knightryda01 View Post
    2000 ws-6 vs. 2000 convertable corvette.
    The TA is stock. The vette has Borla exaust a chip, and intake
    Both cars are automatic.

Now he challenged me to a race he said... First one back to Miller rd.
    Which is roughly 40 miles. This was all we agreed too. This was not super serious. It was kinda viewed as a bonsai run. We was running at 7am.

I pulled out of parking lot first with him behind me. I get into the only lane avaible due to construction and were just cruising away. it was not going to turn into a race until we hit the highway. Jocking for your position however was key to who would hit the highway first. The trip to the highway is roughly 20 miles of 1 lane 55mph zone.

I passed a car and so did he. I passed a set of 2 cars and he could not. I got down to the set of lights before highway and put myself into a postion of getting on the highway first. I went through a yellow light. He got stuck at the light.

Due to traffic I coasted and roughly 85mph. I did catch of glimpse of him in the rearview and promply ran up to about 130 just to dust him off a little bit. He could never catch me due to traffic.

NOw this guy is salty... In a joking kinda way. lol First we agreed that I won. (due to rules) and he said he would have done the same thing I did.
    Now since word has leaked that I won and everone is asking him about it HE's saying I cheated. We are building up the big race from a stop.

I'm sure his car is faster then mine, it is just hillarous seeing this guy getting all emo about it. He's making it a point to tell everone how his car costs twice as much as mine. Also evertime he talks about his chip it gets more and more expensive... lol cracks me up.

I keep telling him... HOw many black nascar drivers do you see.. Black guys are not meant to race cars man. Racing is in my Dna man. Dale Earnhardt is my uncle... LoL he gets so pissed.

Then I said you watch racing on Tv? HE says yes... I say do the guys at the front wait for the guys in the back?

Now I tell him if he wants to run against the big dog he has to qualify. I said you race my buddy Scott who also works with us. He just has a 4 door Grand Prix... lol

Funny shit

Nice post but what difference does race (ex. black,white,asian) make??

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

2000 vettes cant have a chip in it i dont think

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 Ws6 T/A

Black , White ,brown, it dont matter about the color, only driver skill.

Blue 1997 Trans Am(Sold)
    Pewter 2001 Trans Am Vert

I think he was just saying that to get under the guys skin I don't think he actually meant anything by it...

Sarge for AAG Emperor hutch1999's Avatar

06 HD Softail
    1998 Trans Am m6

us rednecks know how to drive... lol

midnight blue

Yea guys it was just a joke... ramdom sterotype

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

lol yeah you cant "chip" em as far as i know, its all EEPROM

black
    99 z28 a4

co worker race... if you loss you hear about for a month... win and you can bragg for a month...

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

My advice for you is to get your car "chipped" before you race him from a dig

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Neat, sounds like fun lol not your normal race. Me and my friends did that last night we raced from my house to my friends house.... I lost but only because i was giving them a chance.

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 95camaroZNC View Post
    Neat, sounds like fun lol not your normal race. Me and my friends did that last night we raced from my house to my friends house.... I lost but only because i was giving them a chance.
    (In the voice of Yoda): "And that, is why you fail."

Thread Information