Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 02 SS vs DSM

The AWD ones have potential with a upgraded turbo, theres one at the local track that runs low 11's on slicks...

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

gotta love it ,i had a kid pull up next to me in a turboed cobalt the other day,i didnt think nothing of it but then he starts jumping next to me and i could tell he was talking shit on my car to his girl,so i slowed down ,let him throw the honks and then left him bad

he pulls next to me and asks what i have,i just say all kinds of shit man

he says yeah so do i but i couldnt touch that thing man

i wanted to say yeah but your missing the other half of your motor

when will these fast and the furios freaks learn

wish i had an ls1 or ls2
    1969 Cutlass

Quote Originally Posted by dpinson View Post
    gotta love it ,i had a kid pull up next to me in a turboed cobalt the other day,i didnt think nothing of it but then he starts jumping next to me and i could tell he was talking shit on my car to his girl,so i slowed down ,let him throw the honks and then left him bad

...Best laugh ive had all day

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Weeeell, first you gotta get a buuunch of money together (or a bunch of people with a bunch of money), then you gotta direct a movie that is all about muscle cars beating the living hell out of everything with wheels, add in some action, explosions, blood, hot girls(preferrably unclothed), and Vin Diesel. Mission Accomplished.

Awaiting Activation

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KArcticSS View Post
    Weeeell, first you gotta get a buuunch of money together (or a bunch of people with a bunch of money), then you gotta direct a movie that is all about muscle cars beating the living hell out of everything with wheels, add in some action, explosions, blood, hot girls(preferrably unclothed), and Vin Diesel. Mission Accomplished.
    ill get started on that

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

dont u realize if they had made a movie with just muscle cars then Most all of them would be riced out and crap just the same. if you have not ever realized the only reason the 4cyl cars are most popular is b/c they are the cheapest to buy and MOST do not have money to mod a car. esp a high performance one. if a person has money to mod a car no matter wat it is if they have taste then its respectable. i have seen as many riced out muscle cars as i have 4cyl coke cans.

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper101 View Post
    dont u realize if they had made a movie with just muscle cars then Most all of them would be riced out and crap just the same. if you have not ever realized the only reason the 4cyl cars are most popular is b/c they are the cheapest to buy and MOST do not have money to mod a car. esp a high performance one. if a person has money to mod a car no matter wat it is if they have taste then its respectable. i have seen as many riced out muscle cars as i have 4cyl coke cans.
    Thats funny because for every 100 muscle cars I've seen, 99 have been either stock looking or tastefully modified. There's always one with a stupid wing or some bling bling wheels, but they are few and far between. Muscle cars owners tend to have good taste.

I've rarely seen a riced up German car either. Almost every modified VW I've seen has been clean, most of those guys have good taste as well. Their exterior modifications usually consist of aftermarket halo/blacked out headlamps, lowering springs, tints, and the like. Rarely do you see one with a huge wing or fart can sticking sideways out the back, and usually if they do, they are an outcast.

Japanese cars, on the other hand, I'd say 99 out of every 100 I've seen have been riced up in some way. Stupid, wings, body kits, fart cans, you name it, 99% of the modified asian cars I see are rice.

blue
    2002 Camaro Z28

ill get started on that
    hell just get vin diesel if u accomplish that i think a lot of people here would volunteer their cars and driving skills to this movie lol

Red
    Vette,240sx,ls1 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Wesman View Post
    Thats funny because for every 100 muscle cars I've seen, 99 have been either stock looking or tastefully modified. There's always one with a stupid wing or some bling bling wheels, but they are few and far between. Muscle cars owners tend to have good taste.

I've rarely seen a riced up German car either. Almost every modified VW I've seen has been clean, most of those guys have good taste as well. Their exterior modifications usually consist of aftermarket halo/blacked out headlamps, lowering springs, tints, and the like. Rarely do you see one with a huge wing or fart can sticking sideways out the back, and usually if they do, they are an outcast.

Japanese cars, on the other hand, I'd say 99 out of every 100 I've seen have been riced up in some way. Stupid, wings, body kits, fart cans, you name it, 99% of the modified asian cars I see are rice.
    Well around here there is a ton of Crap v8's lol. Mostly Mustangs to be exact.

agree on the vw guys. Not too many riced, Also seen a few put up some good fights.

seems like you have a bad hair on Jap stuff. I honestly dont see anything wrong with them.

ya there is a TON of ricers out there with them but with one in the right hands it will hold its ground on most anything. From drag to autocross/drift.

Thread Information