Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

cayenne97 Get real you are only 325 at best stock. what is an intake and full exhaust going to do for you---maybe 40 so thats 365 at the fly wheel. I have run several ws6's and had no problem stock to stock so I don't think those two mods will make you put that think kind of rwp down and I was being conservative on the LS-2. BTW not trying to hurt any feelings just want to be real. Regards

Cayenne Red, Pewter
    '97 Z28 1LE #53, '02 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jack View Post
    cayenne97 Get real you are only 325 at best stock. what is an intake and full exhaust going to do for you---maybe 40 so thats 365 at the fly wheel. I have run several ws6's and had no problem stock to stock so I don't think those two mods will make you put that think kind of rwp down and I was being conservative on the LS-2. BTW not trying to hurt any feelings just want to be real. Regards
    I think you misunderstood the original question, which was:
    Quote Originally Posted by emoFTW View Post
    lol i honestly believe that if the GTO had a driver mod he would've beat me!

how much power does a i/lt/e gto make?
    Now i'm sure you know since you own an LS2 Goat, that intake, long-tubes, and cat-back should net more than 330-335rwhp.

Cyclone Grey
    2006 GTO M6

Yes, Plus a tune to support it.

Black 99 Z71
    Red 01 Z28 M6

Nice vid! Your car sounds excellent as well.. Any plans for the car this winter?
    2001 Z28 M6
    SLP Loudmouth 1 catback, functional ram air hood, Pro 5.0 shifter, free mods, HSW wet nitrous kit

OMGls1jz
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthwoodDavid View Post
    ...that seems gay to me, even tho he was going to kill yall he didnt want to do at least a 45...lol

yea that guy is gay like that... he is a rich kid... well actually his mommy and daddy are rich. he bought that srt-4 fast like that from my friend

White
    01 Camaro 6speed

same thing happened to me when i had my M3 racing a 08 mustang GT both manual, ofcourse now i have my 01Z. The guy would not race unless i gave him the MPH he wanted and even then he kept complaining that he is not in the right gear. So im like which do you want to race from the MPH or gear it makes no difference to me, funny thing was a couple of days later i found out he purposly wanted me to start off at 3500rpms when my peak power was at 7200 shifting at 8100 rpms. After 7 races and he easily lost all 7, still came up with excuses. Its a good thing i had several people to witness this and video. Ive raced alot of people ive had my fair share of losses and wins but when you lose it makes no sense complaining makes a bad situation worse.
    Last edited by karpetcm; 11-04-2008 at 06:41 AM.

Thread Information