Page 237 of 355 FirstFirst ... 3787137187197207217233234235236237238239240241257267277287337 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 7099

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I can hear inside the car now...

Dark metallic blue
    2000 WS6 vert!

Long ago...

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Looks good Scott looks as if the end is near! Haven't been paying attention much lately did you get the injector problem fixed and tuned yet?
    99 Trans Am, SLP Lid, Blackwing filter, smooth bellow, Ported TB, LS6 intake, Ws6 lower ram air box, OBX LT's, Magna Flow cat back, LS7 clutch, Tick MC, Hurst Shifter, Frost Tune, UMI SFC,LAC, STB, PB, Torq Arm, Super Hawk hood, Torq Thrust II, Kee Audio.
    Strange S60 4:10's, D&S Rotors, S/S Brake Lines.
    Nitto NT05R Track Tire's, 12.7 @ 108 / 1.82 60'
    Wish list.
    Coil overs, Heads & Cam

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by kingls1 View Post
    Looks good Scott looks as if the end is near! Haven't been paying attention much lately did you get the injector problem fixed and tuned yet?
    I did have the injectors cleaned and serviced but I don't think it was the problem. I found out last month when I pulled the intake off to relocate the MAF sensor that the rear nuts had come off the intake causing a 8" vacuum leak.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Silver
    1999 Trans-Am, 2012 Sonic

Quote Originally Posted by kingls1 View Post
    I did have the injectors cleaned and serviced but I don't think it was the problem. I found out last month when I pulled the intake off to relocate the MAF sensor that the rear nuts had come off the intake causing a 8" vacuum leak.
    Well that could definitely cause some problems...Hope you are on track you deserve a fun summer of cruising for all the work you have put in.

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by udy2554 View Post
    I've been reading ALL the threads on headers, EGR/AIR removal, motor mounts, and plugs/wires!
    Sounds just like me, I have over $300 in parts plotted for this job. Just other crap keeps popping up. My DD, my truck, an unfortunate life event, and tires for the girlfriend's ride ( but at least i'll be paid back there ).

Struggle struggle! My car being under OEM power is probably for the best though LOL! Until then, it stares.

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    John - the Chilson-Wilcox show on the Friday of Labor Day weekend is about the best in the area and a good place to meet up for both of us.
    x2, had a good time last year!

Jeff’s and my WS6s, and his Turbo Regal.

Gathering in Mansfield PA to convoy up. My WS6, Jeff’s, local friend Ed’s ’74 454 vette, Jeff’s wife’s ’70 Camaro, and the Regal.

Plus there’s also the Beaver Dragway! Once your WS6 is modded up would be great to have a run beside you!

2000 Trans Am WS.6 M6

SLP lid & bellow w/ K&N, GMMG catback w/ Corsa Clones, UMI SFC, UMI Adj. Panhard, UMI Adj. TQ arm w/ relocation kit, QTP Longtube headers ORY, LS6 intake, EGR/A.I.R delete.
    Eibach prokit, Bilstein HDs, Nitto NT555s, skip shift elim, whiteface overlays, 20% tint, matte black decal/overlays
    YouTube.com/DarrenWS6

Silver Metallic
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Got on WS6 ws6store dot com and ordered up $50 in vinyls. Black license plate bird overlays, black trans am door badge overlays, and silver collector edition style center taillamp overlays ( '98/'02 style bird, larger trans am font ). Money well wasted for my visual pleasure.

Next order, UMI subframe connectors, and UMI short shift stick.

Dark metallic blue
    2000 WS6 vert!

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenWS6 View Post
    Sounds just like me, I have over $300 in parts plotted for this job. Just other crap keeps popping up. My DD, my truck, an unfortunate life event, and tires for the girlfriend's ride ( but at least i'll be paid back there ).

Struggle struggle! My car being under OEM power is probably for the best though LOL! Until then, it stares.
    Click for full size

x2, had a good time last year!
    Click for full size
    Jeff’s and my WS6s, and his Turbo Regal.

Click for full size
    Gathering in Mansfield PA to convoy up. My WS6, Jeff’s, local friend Ed’s ’74 454 vette, Jeff’s wife’s ’70 Camaro, and the Regal.

Plus there’s also the Beaver Dragway! Once your WS6 is modded up would be great to have a run beside you!
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Man, I've got almost $3000 sitting all around my garage. I need to make room to get started!

Tomorrow am I have to get my Tacoma to the "local" (hour drive) dealer to have a differential seal replaced! They nicked it doing my frame replacement! $100 in gear oil the last 3 months!

Hopefully get the battery back in the TA! Gotta remove the Predator tune and get it bac to stock so I can sent it to Frost when done with exhaust!

I'd love to get to the shows down there! Even a day trip would work for me! My brothers do the Bloomsburg 4x4 shows and hit Carlisle pretty often! Time and money never seem to come together for me!

One of my issues is I like to pull my camper to these things! (The TA has no tow package!8-/)

I will do my best to pay you guys a visit! I really NEED to check out Jeff's "herd"!

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

My engine cost around $15000 this shit gets expensive fast lol. Which is sitting in my garage until I can install it.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Got in my MWC drive shaft safety loop.

Ended up deciding to replace my lcas and pan hard bar with on car adjustable pieces since i'm going to have a completely aftermarket rear suspension setup. Currently have pieces that can be adjusted off the car but after 7 years and around 100k miles the rod ends and bushings are shot. Decided to try something new and wanted to make sure i can dial it in without having to take pieces on and off the car. The torque arm. LCA and panhard bar are all Founders pieces. The LCAs are the 3 piece bushing pieces keeps the noise down since they aren't rod ends but give more articulation then standard poly bushings. That's one of the bushings between the 2 LCAs. Was thinking of just refurbishing my UMI stuff or going with roto joints but decided the car doesn't get tracked enough and wanted stuff that's a little smoother and quieter. Plus it was cheaper just buying all new units from Founders. I can tell you the Founders stuff looks and feels just as solid as my UMI pieces. According to them they keep the items so cheap by only selling through their website. That way people don't have to pay vendor mark up costs.

Got in my mystery box from autogeek today also. Basically I bought a $50 and $100 box and then they randomly send you products that add up to more then what i paid for. There is probably $350-400 worth of product in that picture not including the amsoil box, that was already sitting in my office or the kitten hiding behind the stool. The pinnacle black label sealant bottle retails for about $50 alone. The McKees 37 is a new brand they just launched today.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

Now I just gotta decide on my new seat cover colors. Purchase new sway bars and a torque arm relocation bracket. Then make a final decision on if I wanna do coilovers or stick with stock style Koni shocks with Strano springs. Leaning towards Viking coilovers but UMI is also about to release their own also so waiting to see them before I make a final decision. Girlfriend complains I put more thought into my car modifications then I do anything else. But after making choices i'm not happy with early on when I started modifying the car i'm doing it once and then being done.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Man, I've got almost $3000 sitting all around my garage. I need to make room to get started!
    I hear you man. I have so many projects and nowhere near enough time to do them. Currently sitting in my parts pile corner are a 6LE carbon fiber sail panel, new dash pad, big 3 kit from innovative, powermaster 165amp alt, alt relocation kit from CBR performance, brake motive rotors, new pads, caliper rebuild kits, strano springs, koni shocks and a couple KOVE armageddon subs with several amps. I THINK that is it, haha. Not to mention the projects I have going on for my bike (zrx1100) as well... Stainless brake & clutch lines, caliper rebuild kits, stick coil replacements, zx11 cdi replacement, zx11 camshafts, valve adjustment shims and valve springs. Work just keeps getting in the way.

Dark metallic blue
    2000 WS6 vert!

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    My engine cost around $15000 this shit gets expensive fast lol. Which is sitting in my garage until I can install it.
    Sounds like a pretty awesome project!

The last motor I built ran about $8000! 560hp/535ft/lbs! BB in an '89 K5!

Dark metallic blue
    2000 WS6 vert!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadence75 View Post
    I hear you man. I have so many projects and nowhere near enough time to do them. Currently sitting in my parts pile corner are a 6LE carbon fiber sail panel, new dash pad, big 3 kit from innovative, powermaster 165amp alt, alt relocation kit from CBR performance, brake motive rotors, new pads, caliper rebuild kits, strano springs, koni shocks and a couple KOVE armageddon subs with several amps. I THINK that is it, haha. Not to mention the projects I have going on for my bike (zrx1100) as well... Stainless brake & clutch lines, caliper rebuild kits, stick coil replacements, zx11 cdi replacement, zx11 camshafts, valve adjustment shims and valve springs. Work just keeps getting in the way.
    Sweet on the car parts!

No bikes for me! I get on one of those and my life expectancy drops like a brick in a pond! The last bike I rode was one of the first Hurricanes back in the day! Bad idea for me...speed issues! It's hard enough for me to control myself in the TA! 8-0

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Sweet on the car parts!

No bikes for me! I get on one of those and my life expectancy drops like a brick in a pond! The last bike I rode was one of the first Hurricanes back in the day! Bad idea for me...speed issues! It's hard enough for me to control myself in the TA! 8-0
    You talking about the cbr1000? That would be about on level with the bike I ride now power wise. Though I think the ZRX is way more sexy. Once I finish the mods to it...or IF I ever finish the mods it will roast a cbr1000

2000 Trans Am T56 Swapped - GMPP "HOT" Cam | LS6 Intake | PnP TB | 25% UD Pulley | Founders adjustable LCA/PHB/TA | Norris Catch Can | TSP 1-7/8 SS LT | TSP True Duals with bullets | SLP Lid | UMI Shock tower brace | Torq Thrust M 17x9 275/40 front 17x10.5 315/35 rear - YouTube Videos - My Car Site

Dark metallic blue
    2000 WS6 vert!

You talking about the cbr1000? That would be about on level with the bike I ride now power wise. Though I think the ZRX is way more sexy. Once I finish the mods to it...or IF I ever finish the mods it will roast a cbr1000
    I think it was probably the first generation of the CBR! Early, middle eighties?

I DO NOT NEED A BIKE, I DO NOT NEED A BIKE, I DO NOT NEED A BIKE!!!!!!!!

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

I think it was probably the first generation of the CBR! Early, middle eighties?

I DO NOT NEED A BIKE, I DO NOT NEED A BIKE, I DO NOT NEED A BIKE!!!!!!!!
    Yes you do. Just look at the sexiness. Bask in it, desire it... riiiiide it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New-Shocks-Installed1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	327.6 KB 
ID:	26549

Name:	11078074_10203993535743545_4890710988553473367_n.jpg 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	26550

Dark metallic blue
    2000 WS6 vert!

Yes you do. Just look at the sexiness. Bask in it, desire it... riiiiide it.

Name:	New-Shocks-Installed1.jpg 
Size:	327.6 KB 
ID:	26549

Name:	11078074_10203993535743545_4890710988553473367_n.jpg 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	26550

Noooooo! Sweet though! I'd have to have a Buell or V-max! NOOOOOOO!

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

My brother had a Buell Thunderbolt years ago. I absolutely loved that bike and would have taken it over our H-D Fatboy any day of the week.

Bright Red
    2000 Trans Am

Noooooo! Sweet though! I'd have to have a Buell or V-max! NOOOOOOO!
    VMAX are some cool bikes. I have been considering one to add to the stable to have a cruiser.

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brother had a Buell Thunderbolt years ago. I absolutely loved that bike and would have taken it over our H-D Fatboy any day of the week.
    In my opinion HD are over rated pieces of junk. Though HD owns Buell, or did at least. For the price of an HD I could buy 2-3 other cool bikes.

One of the reasons I love my ZRX is that it has the old school 80s naked muscle bike look to it. It's not a crotch rocket I have to lay over to ride but will keep up with them.

Page 237 of 355 FirstFirst ... 3787137187197207217233234235236237238239240241257267277287337 ... LastLast

Thread Information