Page 112 of 355 FirstFirst ... 1262728292108109110111112113114115116132142152162212262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 7099

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

I test fitted 17s with my 14" rotors and brembos. Here are some pictures, this is before any grinding.

It looks like only a small amount of grinding will needed.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Cleaned up the truck and the car...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	993531_10151487136186430_1278769078_n.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	25254

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

waiting on my fuel pump...

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by 98TransAmWs-6 View Post
    I test fitted 17s with my 14" rotors and brembos. Here are some pictures, this is before any grinding.

Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size

It looks like only a small amount of grinding will needed.

damn that's tight....looks good.

Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

What did I do with my T/A today..................I ate trailer hitch!!!!!
    Sorry for the late edit......I was a little upset and had some words for Illinois drivers. My apologizes to everyone who lives their. Was nothing personal...just me being a little PO'D.

Last edited by Nutball; 06-20-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic

ouch!!!! besides the nose piece , hood and passenger light cover any other damage?

Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    ouch!!!! besides the nose piece , hood and passenger light cover any other damage?
    No....just what you see and my HID ballasts for the fog lights. They were tucked away along the inside frame rail behind the bumper.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Wow, now I know why you sent me that PM. I'm not sure if that's repairable or not. May need to look for a new bumper. That's a pretty big hole, which can be filled, but I don't know how well it would turn out. Guess you can just take it somewhere and let them tell you.

candy tangerine
    1998 ws6 6spd

Too bad you live so far away I have a bumper cover just sitting in the basement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutball View Post
    Sorry for the late edit......I was a little upset and had some words for Illinois drivers. My apologizes to everyone who lives their. Was nothing personal...just me being a little PO'D.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Navy Blue Metallic

I would say it's not fixable

Sunset Orange Metalic
    2001 Camaro SS

Damn that's a big hole. Be glad the good isn't too bad

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Technically Im getting it done tomorrow, but im having my car re-tuned...finally going to get rid of the emissions codes i've been throwing thanks to the full exhaust system

Navy Blue Metallic

UPS guy thanks me for my part in keeping him employed...

Arctic White & Black
    '98 WS6 M6 - SWAPTIME!

yesterday i stripped the engine down to a bare block & discovered my cam & billet double roller timing chain lived through the death of the LS1. tomorrow, i will be washing an engine-less WS6, cleaning/painting the engine bay, inventorying all the parts I have from the removal and collecting parts to be powdercoated ... SO CLOSE TO HAVING HER BACK AGAIN!

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

My new head unit came in yesterday Kenwood dnx-690hd. Its a double din unit. Got it all installed and wired today. Still need to modify the brackets some to make them work corectly. Just waiting on the bezel to be finished and then get all correct and flush. Got the entire kit from double d mods.
    Mods - Lid, Skip Shift Eliminator, MGW shifter, UMI SFCs, Founders Lower Control Arms, Founders Panhard Bar, Founders Adj. Torque Arm, UMI Torque arm mount, MWC Drive shaft safety loop, KONI Yellows, Strano Springs, Strano Sway bars, UMI Upper and lower A Arms, 160 thermostat, TSP headers and TSP true duals Monster stage 2 clutch, racetronix fuel pump, Strange S60 rear axle and tune by Frost.

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Pretty damn near close to mine, look forward to comparing numbers
    Can you hear that you have a cam with those #`s ? Does it have a lil thumpitty thump to it?.....just curious???
    Click for full size
    Quote Originally Posted by bhunter0830 View Post
    Looked at it, decided the pollen had laid a nice layer on it, whipped it down, drove it around the block and put it away. Damn pollen it taken over the world up here!
    I hate dust and pollen!!!!! Theres this yellow pollen that we used to get from big trees mostly Redwoods and Pine when i worked @ the service station I would wash my car and no more then a few hours later it would just cover the whole car UUURRGGG!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Got it inspected and tags renewed. Legal on the road for the first time in a year.

Also found out my 2 of my driver side passenger wheel lugnuts were not tightened down all the way and one was stripped. Sounded like the rear tire/wheel was going to come apart on the road. Took it to discount tire a week ago to rotate and balance the wheels. Glad to see their work standards are so high.
    I had the same thing too and also once with the upper radiator hose after some work was done....I started driving away from the shop that fixed whatever and started to smell something that you shouyldnt be smelling!!...From then on (years ago) Ive ALWAYS checked whatever it was that i needed done to make sure that it was done and done correctly!! If my lugs are touched i make sure thay are ALL tight before i move the car I do almost all maintainence on my car so i dont have to worry as i used to before but if theres some things that i dont/cant do i make sure to check their work Like jeff says ''There is a very limited list of people" that i trust with my car!!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by tatertot91 View Post
    Pretty damn near close to mine, look forward to comparing numbers

Click for full size
    Quote Originally Posted by bhunter0830 View Post
    Looked at it, decided the pollen had laid a nice layer on it, whipped it down, drove it around the block and put it away. Damn pollen it taken over the world up here!
    Quote Originally Posted by raynor139 View Post
    Got it inspected and tags renewed. Legal on the road for the first time in a year.

Also found out my 2 of my driver side passenger wheel lugnuts were not tightened down all the way and one was stripped. Sounded like the rear tire/wheel was going to come apart on the road. Took it to discount tire a week ago to rotate and balance the wheels. Glad to see their work standards are so high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutball View Post

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Thats not even my car...and it hurts me ! so sorry man!! But youll get it all fixed up and be good as new.

Maple Red Metallic
    2001 T/A

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    Wow, now I know why you sent me that PM. I'm not sure if that's repairable or not. May need to look for a new bumper. That's a pretty big hole, which can be filled, but I don't know how well it would turn out. Guess you can just take it somewhere and let them tell you.
    Oh I know it's not repairable Jon. As I said....anybody can do the mechanical work, It's the paint and body I'm worried about. Figured you might know someone in the area here that's pretty good with paint. Insurance is covering this so I'm not too worried about the cost. I just want the paint and bodywork to "match"

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyman View Post
    Too bad you live so far away I have a bumper cover just sitting in the basement.
    Thanks for the offer John. I wish I did too. It's not like boxing up a set of relocation brackets. But, If it's due to the shipping.....let me know what we can do. I'd be willing to send you what it would cost. Anything to cover my 250.00 deductible. Since this WAS my fault (technically) as far as my insurance company is concerned. But realistically.....it was the ass clown who took 3 lanes to cut in front of somebody.

Thanks SSGuy.....I will get her all fixed up soon...just hate driving it now with that big hole in the nose :P
    Last edited by Nutball; 06-22-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Red
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Gave it a nose job. Just need paint!

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Dave - sorry to see the front end damage. Good luck with the repairs!

Page 112 of 355 FirstFirst ... 1262728292108109110111112113114115116132142152162212262312 ... LastLast

Thread Information