white
    99 true ss

Wus Good everybody

hey everyone just signed up here because ive been reading in the forums and it looks like there is a blank ton of good info on this site. i just recently bought a 99 white ss from a buddy i used to work with that has 67xxx miles on it. its completely stock and yes it has the wu8 code on the door one of the first things i checked, so i was pretty stoked when he finally agreed to sell it. future plans for this car is forced induction, comming from an import world with an sti that had lots of power to an n/a muscle car is quite a difference. i love turbo but never felt how a sc works so i have some research to do. if anyone has any links to any threads that would make my search quick by all means share em but thanx for lookin guys

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Welcome! Keep us updated on your progress, ask any questions you need and take tons of pics!

Even start your own build thread, like this one: http://www.ls1.com/forums/f11/my-pro...-kinda-153052/

Pewter
    '00 SS

Welcome! Off subject but I have a friend that recently bought an STI. Those lil thangs are quick. First time I ever been in a turbo anything. Did you sell that to get your SS?

Besides all that, good luck with your build.
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Welcome aboard and have fun with that SS

white
    99 true ss

unfortunately no i didnt sell the sti to get the ss, a chick pulled out in front of me and it got totalled. go figure stuff like that happens when ur not even playin around in it. but yea they are really quick for stock 4 cyl and with a few bolt ons like bigger turbo, tb exhaust, uppipe, equal length headers, injectors and an intake they can have around 350-400 wheel horsepower so dont be fooled if u pull up to one, usually if he wants to race, hes got something extra. but i was thinkin a turbo over a supercharger for this one, have a shop here that built a custom kit for a red ls1 around here that made 500whp and 500 plus wtq on a stock motor, but ive been reading the stickies and ive got some suspension work before i can add that kind of horsepower. but ill take pics later today and try to have them on my profile, its a pretty lil dirty car. i been havin some fun in it

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Welcome aboard!

Pewter
    '00 SS

Sorry to hear that about your sti. Hopefully her insurance bought your SS. Ive thought long and hard about turbos and s/c's but i wanna keep it all motor. Just a personal preference.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by KMdef9 View Post
    Welcome! Keep us updated on your progress, ask any questions you need and take tons of pics!

Even start your own build thread, like this one: http://www.ls1.com/forums/f11/my-pro...-kinda-153052/
    Thanks

Welcome aboard. Congrats on the purchase and FI is a lot of fun

blue
    1999 TransAm

Thread Information