well, i thought i should introduce myself... my name is jeremy. and i was just into roaming your forums for info and maybe chatting a little. disregard the name, it is just suitable with my email adress. please dont flame on it. lol... also, i was just actually joining all forums around to learn more about cars in general. i love car period and motorcycles. i am a member of many car forums... also a member of sportbikez.net as i am a true diehard motorcycle enthusiast. i hope to be a mechanic one day. so i thought i might as well learn a lil about your cars too. i am slowly learning of all cars currently. and would like to know more. now, i got a question... i dont know if this relates to your forum.. but i was looking into buying a 1985 camaro.. i believe a z28. one is for sale.. 600 bucks around my parts... but has a blown headgasket.. now can ya guys shed any light?? or maybe how hard is it to do a headgasket replace or should i look for another one?? i was just wondering cuz i got a SWEET deal on a bike that i had to completely tear down the carbs and clean em out and all that good stuff for 500 bucks... and now it runs perfect. thought maybe i could do i with this car kinda too. i forgot this is a welcome forum... but that is kinda a main reson i joined the forum.. thanks for all those that respond. i just want a RWD car to sit next to my fwd and my motorcyle... oh, bike is a 1992 yamaha seca2... 600cc. used to have a 600rr... but i lost my job due to an injury to my back and i couldnt pay for it.. =( so i gotta work my way back up. been riding for 5 years strong!! lol