Awaiting Activation

Silver / black
    95 Z28

New from Illinois

Howdy!
    I figured I might as well introduce myself before I go and expect y'all to share your vast wealth of knowledge with me. I know it's called LS1.com but I found a great deal on a 95 Z28 with the LT1 and seeing as though there's a whole section devoted to LT1 equipped cars, I figured this could be a cool place to trade some ideas and learn some stuff. Being a working college student, this car is a slow work in progress since i'm workin on a budget, itf anyone has any ideas or info on cheap but reliable parts feel free to send it this way. So far it's a running car, mainly my daily driver when the streets are decent. Haven't done much to it. It sat for about 2 years before I got a hold of it. I had a key made since it was towed as an abandoned vehicle, amazingly, first crank it started right up. I flushed all the systems and replaced brakes and tires. Also swapped the stock charcoal cloth interior for black leather out of a friends 96 he was parting out. Recently ordered the K&N Generation II cold air intake system. Planning on complete new exhaust, headers with electric cut out and possibly a twin 58mm throttle body later on down the road. Not looking for a full out drag car, just something that runs strong sounds good and shuts up them damn kids with their little ricers. Sooo, if anyone has any helpful advice lemme know, specially with the headers I hear they're a pain the rear on these cars.
    Happy cruisin!
    ~Zcam95

Red
    1997 Camaro Z28

Glad to see I'm not the only LT1 guy on here. Would love an LS1 in my car but my LT1 runs great and I am happy just boring it out and beefin it up. What I would love to do is a front end conversion to the new front ends which I think look so much better. I'd also like to get my hands on that 30th Anniversary white leather interior for my car which seems impossible... I have the grey 30th Ann. right now which I'm fine with. Just thought I'd say what's up to everyone. Later days and better lays.
    Click for full size 30th Anniversary Z28 Droptop w/ 18" Vette rims. LT1 5.7

Thread Information