Yellow

New company droppin in to say hi.

Hey,

I just thought I would introduce myself. Recently WeaponX Performance has been testing our equipment on the LS platform with some excellent results and have had a few LS guys order up our equipment from this site so I thought I would take the time to drop in and say hi.

One thing that separates WeaponX from many other companies is that we are 110% dedicated to our customers and we like to provide contact paths so if any of our customers have a technical question or help we are easily accessible to them. That being said feel free to PM, call or email if you need anything.

Also, moderators, I have used the contact link with no success. If you could please forward me some information regarding the site and advertising rates we may be interested in doing that.

Kind regards,
    Mark

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Welcome to the site mark!

Pewter
    2000 T/A WS-6

Welcome

black
    1999 ws6 trans-am

welcome aboard

Welcome.... what is it that you do?

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

contact ed blown vert
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

SILVER
    2000 Z/28

Welcome!

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Welcome Aboard.
    Black 1999 Blown Convertible A4
    Forged 383 | ATI D-1SC
    NX MAF Kit | 222/226 .585 115
    AS Stage II 6.0L FI Heads
    Moser 9" | 3.70 | Wavetrac | 35 Spline | Vigilante 3600
    548.0 RWHP - 563.8 RWTQ - 10# - D1

666.0 RWHP - 734.2 RWTQ - 125 Shot - P1

Black 2009 Escalade Hybrid 4WD

Yellow
    Quote Originally Posted by FstrNU View Post
    Welcome.... what is it that you do?
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. The site seems like a really great place with a bunch of knowledgeable individuals. It's really great to see and am glad I can take part.

As for WeaponX Performance, we are a bunch of tightly knit engineers that have worked directly for Tier 1 suppliers as well as directly for some of the biggest automotive giants in the industry. Starting out fairly small we were the first to revolutionize and developed a patented ignition coil design for the Ford modular engine. Due to the design some customers have seen gains in power output anywhere from 10-200rwhp. This same technology is what we are planning to use for a new LS2/4 etc ignition coil we have planned as well. Some initial tests show us that we can potentially increase output by 25% or more from the existing design.

We also have our high output spark plugs which are unquestionably the highest output spark plug in the industry. Lately we have been installing these on LS engines with great results. For some background on the spark plugs.

Typically WeaponX likes to have third party testing of our equipment done before release and during this development phase the prototpes were sent to a dyno facility where vehicles were dynoed with TR6's, TR6IX and our design. With all our bench tests and dyno data we can reliably say that the TR6 is the lowest performing spark plug of the bunch. Our prototype spark plugs outperformed the TR6 and the TR6IX by quite a few hp. The gains were so impressive that the third party facility said that if we developed them, without question, they would switch to our equipment.

How are we able to get the extra power output? A combination of things such as a proprietary Iridium / Rhodium electrode, 5000 - 10,000 less ohms of resistance then our closest competitor and our exclusive cutback technology which increases flame core growth.

The one thing WeaponX is not is a gimmik company. This week I'll place a thread in a tech section that shows and documents the differences in spark plug designs so everybody can see first hand why they are better then the competition. This is why internet advertising is key for us. WeaponX prefers to educate the public on the designs rather then blowing smoke up peoples fanny. The more our customers know the more they can make an educated decision on what they are purchasing.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to hanging out here.

Mark

Thread Information