My engine took a dump on me on six weeks ago the valve spring broke and destroyed the block. just got a new paint job on it last october "Gun Metal Black" So I did some shopping around and bought a 6.0 Liter out of a GTO on craiglist for $1,700. Took the engine apart needs a new set of pistons and bareings and have friction grooves on the crank shaft.

Bought a set of Port and Polished 243 Heads W/Patriot Performance Gold Valve spring kit,Ferrea 6000 Stainless Steel intake(2.02)
for $950. Have a few parts from the ls1 that i'll be adding EDELBROCK TES HEADERS,SLP CAM,FLOWMASTERS,SLP Ls6 Air Intake Manifold, SLP MAF SENSER,SLP AIRBOX, 80mm BBK THROTTLE BODY,K&N, 28 stall, Heavy Shift kit, 2800 Stahl Torque Converter, Redline Clutch,MSD Coils

Also I live in michigan and been layed off for about a year now luckly unemployment hasen't run out.
I should be done with this project sometime in June or July. I've been wanting to race the new camaro and challenger. I would guess after I add all this I should have 440-460 horse???