Post I plead the 5th dimension

Alright already, back in the day before the gulf wars, twin towers and britney spears i employed myself as a GM technician marketing myself by learning how to diagnose, repair, build and tune the 1st Gen SBC.
    After priming myself with a degree in electronics and computer programming i dived into electronic engine controls and electronic fuel injection.
    My quest for knowledge drove me to proficiency in the automotive field.
    I versed myself in forced induction (ram-air, supercharging and turbos),
    engulfed myself in momentary power-adders like N20 which helped create a huge aftermarket for replacement crate engines because inexperience and/or careless users usually detonated their motors within days of using their
    "magic-pill" power booster....sad but true.
    I jokingly refer to it as laughing gas because it makes me laugh until i cry every time time another kid with more money than brains burns a hole thru a few pistons or lifts the heads so high the gaskets pop out...I'm sorry,
    I'll stop now.
    Anyway, my world got turned upside down May 15, 2006 after some loser on the car-phone used me and my motorcycle for a speed-bump.......OUCH
    Broke my back and severed the spinal cord complete......i hate that guy.
    To add insult to injury my wife of 10 years took this wonderful opportunity to divorce me; let's recap a little, lost my wife, legs, house, land, dog....just when i thought things couldn't possibly get any worse my Dad died Dec 20, 2006.
    I even tried playing a country song backwards, didn't work.
    I realized my life had a strong resemblance to "THE BOOK OF JOB", just like "JOB" my faith was tested with tragedy, turmoil and loss of life, the saying goes that God never throws more at us than we can handle, God and i walked hand in hand on the beach until i was unable to carry myself, it was then that only one set of "Footprints in the Sand" could be seen as he carried me thru....if there's only 2 things that people learn from me i hope it's this:
    Don't test my faith and Don't mistake my kindness for weakness...Amen
    After 6 months in the hospital and numerous procedures i started my new life as a T-12 paraplegic (paralyzed from the waist down)....don't pity me, i'm happy to be alive and have a strong relationship with God.
    I have a boat-load of knowledge and would enjoy sharing it with those who want to learn.....cya
    Last edited by Olde Skoole; 11-27-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Edited for posterity

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Wow allot of hardship in your intro...

Welcome to LS1.com

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Seems like women always wait until the worst possible time -when you need them the most-to leave. Look forward to seeing you around on the site. I am sure your knowledge will be appreciated here. WELCOME TO LS1.com!!!!!

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

welcome aboard. Lots of good guys on here!!
    2000 SS Camaro Heads, Large cam, Fast 90, 9"w/430's and locker, yada yada yada... you get the picture

1971 SS ElCamino 402 Big Block 550HP

2006 Silverado 2500HD 496 cubic inches of pure muscle

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

No pity, just a lot of respect. It takes a LOT of will power to make it through those trials, and I know you didn't make it alone, but I'm glad you made it. As one of the younger members on this site, I will probably ask a few million questions before it's all said and done, lol. Welcome to LS1.com. Say hi to Sarge, he is sure to entertain, and he is also very knowledgable from what I've read to date.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Seems like women always wait until the worst possible time -when you need them the most-to leave. Look forward to seeing you around on the site. I am sure your knowledge will be appreciated here. WELCOME TO LS1.com!!!!!
    that is why god invented stiar cases... they tend to "accidentally" fall... and i have no idea how all them blenders got at the bottom of the steps... would any one like some hamburger...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

oh yeah... welcome aboard skoole! check out the AAG section if you ever get board...

Thread Information