Charcoal
    2002 SS K&N FIPK

Hello from Central Valley Ca

I love my 02 SS. Sad facts, sitting 0 for 2. First loss, my girlfriend was driving against a new Hemi Charger. First gear, we walked out almost a car length. She shifts, Clutch, Click, Click, Clutch. Now we're 1/2 car length behind and didn't have the engine to come around him, stayed exactly 1/2 car length behind...I know because I watched the passenger looking at the front of my car and smiling. I WANT A REMATCH! She didn't want to hurt my car, so she was taking it easy. Yea, but it was a race hun!!!

Second one just happened. It was some kind of newer modified BMW, at the back bottom of the car it looked like a Vette's 4 tailpipes, only the left two were not tailpipes...they looked like dummies because just inside them there was a shiny plate that you could see. Anyway, not even a close race. For the first couple of seconds I had a slight lead, just to watch him come around me, 2nd gear he walked and kinda jogged away, in 3rd gear I was about 4 car lengths back, we stayed even. At 130 we backed off. Wonder what that car was?

I feel the need for MORE speed!!!!
    Last edited by leitthouse; 07-22-2009 at 03:32 PM.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Welcome tot the site here on ls1.com we are very good at spending your money-except none of us have nice tits and an ass. What is done to your car as of now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Look at her Moms ass.....it is more accurate than a crystal ball.....is this where I wanna be in 25 years
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    Oh I forgot. You kids invented sex/drugs and rock n roll. We just wandered around holding our dicks waiting for you punk ass blowhards to come along and tell us what to do.

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

Welcome to the site! Where are you in the valley are you? Im in Fresno

Charcoal
    2002 SS K&N FIPK

So far, just one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by c5z28 View Post
    Welcome tot the site here on ls1.com we are very good at spending your money-except none of us have nice tits and an ass. What is done to your car as of now?
    Since I've owned it, having fun money hasn't happened. All I've done to it is a K&N FIPK. The previous owner put a cutout on the exhaust. I drove it uncorked a couple days, in one day, twice at red lights, I pulled up next to cops who had their window open, so I put the cover plate back on. Sitting at a red light next to a cop, aside from these two times, I don't remember the last time that happened...I took it as a sign.

Charcoal
    2002 SS K&N FIPK

Quote Originally Posted by KING Z28 HAWK View Post
    Welcome to the site! Where are you in the valley are you? Im in Fresno
    Merced - Modesto area.

Just a slow Camaro KING Z28 HAWK's Avatar

LPM
    2002 Z28 Camaro

I've had my cutout since Monday if you've been to Fresno you know there are cops EVERYWHERE and nothings happened. One was to my passager side at a red light we take off and get caught at the next light (when I drive in the city I dont ever take her over 2000rpm) and he yells over at me "nice Camaro thing sounds like a beast".

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Quote Originally Posted by leitthouse View Post
    Since I've owned it, having fun money hasn't happened. All I've done to it is a K&N FIPK. The previous owner put a cutout on the exhaust. I drove it uncorked a couple days, in one day, twice at red lights, I pulled up next to cops who had their window open, so I put the cover plate back on. Sitting at a red light next to a cop, aside from these two times, I don't remember the last time that happened...I took it as a sign.
    electric cutout it is out of your way but there is a cruise going to monterey coming up this saturday if your interested
    http://www.norcal-lsx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67321

Charcoal
    2002 SS K&N FIPK

Cutout and Monterey

I had a QTP electric cutout, it wouldn't fit, not enough clearance. So I sent it back and got a Summit one, just haven't felt like putting the car in the air cause of the heat.

Monterey does sound good, I think, hmmm, what's the age range of you guys?

I don't take Geritol yet, but I'm not in my 20's or 30's, ya know?

I like going to Monterey because I can stay there and not break the bank. I have choices like the Presidio, Post Naval Graduate School or the Navy Lodge since I'm a retired military fart.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I had a QTP electric cutout, it wouldn't fit, not enough clearance. So I sent it back and got a Summit one, just haven't felt like putting the car in the air cause of the heat.

Monterey does sound good, I think, hmmm, what's the age range of you guys?

I don't take Geritol yet, but I'm not in my 20's or 30's, ya know?

I like going to Monterey because I can stay there and not break the bank. I have choices like the Presidio, Post Naval Graduate School or the Navy Lodge since I'm a retired military fart.
    Most of us are young shits. I got a few buds who are in there 40's or 50's but who can tell you all look alike. If you go to the aas events in Salinas for the autox you will meet a handful of guys out there that are more your age. There is a car show every friday in concord at the sunvalley mall in front of Baja fresh where it's mostly old school muscle some of us and some vette guys. Let me know if you want to know more about some of the gtg's.

Oh and where are you trying to put the cutout?

Charcoal
    2002 SS K&N FIPK

The three bolt flange and pipe was already welded on the exhaust when I bought my car. It was installed underneath the front passenger seat. I'm very limited because of the bolt pattern causing installation problems for an electrical valve due to the seat-pan clearance on top and ground clearance below. I think it was just for wide open without any thought of an electrical valve.

WTF is gtg? Gigs? Gotta go?
    Last edited by leitthouse; 07-24-2009 at 06:03 PM.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

The three bolt flange and pipe was already welded on the exhaust when I bought my car. It was installed underneath the front passenger seat. I'm very limited because of the bolt pattern causing installation problems for an electrical valve due to the seat-pan clearance on top and ground clearance below. I think it was just for wide open without any thought of an electrical valve.

WTF is gtg? Gigs? Gotta go?
    Sorry "get together". You might have better luck doing the cutout before the pipe goes over the axle.

Charcoal
    2002 SS K&N FIPK

Yea, I'm going to try to get this Summit Valve to fit...if not...I'll figure something out.

Did Monterey this weekend, water was cold! Plus there were two dead sea lions on the beach and a dead jellyfish in the water at the beach next to Fisherman's Wharf. Didn't see another F-body all weekend. Stayed at a fantastic place called Herman Hall. It used to be Del Monte Hotel for the rich and famous. Anyway, stayed in a Kitchenette Suite (4 person) at $45/night. Place was awesome, free washers, driers, WIFI!!! Also found a pizza joint that had fantastic pizza, Gianni's Pizza, 725 Lighthouse Ave, Monterey, CA 93940.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I should have went but I was bummed about my nhra ticket I lost for sunday. They added a few pics onto the link I showed you if you go a few pages back. Here are a few vids of the cruises I have been on this year

Thread Information