Arctic White
    2001 Firebird Formula

fbody owner from IA

hey hows everyone doin. im from iowa. im new to ls1.com, however i am not new to the well known f-body. im a member of the armed forces and ive been a proud owner of 2 f-bodies for a few years now. im am very knowledgeable on firebirds, camaros and corvettes but i know there is still much to learn. heres what i own so far....

1993 firebird formula - black, hardtop, A4, original rims, slp loudmouth II catback, hypertech chip, k&n c/a, 99-00 corvette computer module, msd wires, all royal purple synthetic fluids, wix filter....so far.
    thinking about putting this one up for sale since im in school...its tough to keep up!

2001 firebird formula - arctic white, ttops, A4, loaded, ebony lthr, original rims, d/d borla catback(sounds mean as hell btw), slp ram air hood(not yet painted...still tryin to decide the color scheme), also have some parts purchased that havent been put on due to weather...so far.

...i havent yet taken these cars to the track, but i figure still close to factory times...93/13.8-14.0....01/12.9-13.3...thats my educated guess. both cars are in great shape too...always maintain changing of the fluids/washes and waxes! looking forward to hearing everyones response...until then take care lol

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Welcome to the site
    CCW SP 500s 18x10 275/35 18x11 295/35
    SLP CME with GMMG style catback
    Painted manta stripe

Quote Originally Posted by konigandy6 View Post
    I'd rather be bi than full homo!!!!

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Welcome to the site
    thanks...i appreciate the welcome. ill get pics up asap

White
    91, Z/28, LT1, T-56

Wow Iowa, I was born in Sioux City and lived in McCook Lake SD till i was about 7.I Gotta alot of family in Sioux Falls. Ive been in love with F-bodies as far back as i can remember. I bought a 94 formula my senior year of hs and have been addicted ever since. I ended up trading her in for a 98 ram air TA and couldnt have been any happier( a z06 woulda been nice though). But for me good things dont last long. Now i have a 91 z28 w/ a lt1 and a t56. the car was an auto so so needless to say i got alot of time into it. My Z has 145 speedo, 3.73, and 4 wheel disc brakes. the thing i miss the most is the T-Tops. Well welcome n seeya around

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzell View Post
    Wow Iowa, I was born in Sioux City and lived in McCook Lake SD till i was about 7.I Gotta alot of family in Sioux Falls. Ive been in love with F-bodies as far back as i can remember. I bought a 94 formula my senior year of hs and have been addicted ever since. I ended up trading her in for a 98 ram air TA and couldnt have been any happier( a z06 woulda been nice though). But for me good things dont last long. Now i have a 91 z28 w/ a lt1 and a t56. the car was an auto so so needless to say i got alot of time into it. My Z has 145 speedo, 3.73, and 4 wheel disc brakes. the thing i miss the most is the T-Tops. Well welcome n seeya around
    all right...thanks...its good to see another fellow iowan

Thread Information