Thread: 4 TAs

black
    2000,1977,1982,1983 trans

4 TAs

I was told to say hi so i am. i have or should say had 4 trans ams. 77, 82, 83 an 2000. i still have all of them but wreck the 83 ta. i am having issues with my 2000 ws6. if it's not one thing wrong with the car it's another. i love the car too much to get rid of it. if anyone else is having problwms let me know so i know it's not just me. thanx.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by transam4 View Post
    I was told to say hi so i am. i have or should say had 4 trans ams. 77, 82, 83 an 2000. i still have all of them but wreck the 83 ta. i am having issues with my 2000 ws6. if it's not one thing wrong with the car it's another. i love the car too much to get rid of it. if anyone else is having problwms let me know so i know it's not just me. thanx.
    Shit man...its the hobby we have chosen.....it never ends! Welcome to the sight...fire away...
    This is my signature. It is mine. Nobody else has one like it.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

nice collection
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Thread Information