Navy Blue Metallic
    1999 Trans-Am

1999 T/A Convertible

Picked it up yesterday guys, deep blue mettalic, tan top, tan interior, 54 000 miles, borla exhaust, k&n filter, otherwise untouched. Brought it into Canada from Montana with a buddy.

I have got to say this is THE most beautiful automobile I've ever sat in. I have never seen a car so well kept, flawless paint, spotless interior and engine bay, I cannot explain how happy I am with this car......... now if only I could drive it lol.

It's getting close to winter here and by the time I get the federal inspection done, the provincial inspection done, and the hand controls (paraplegic for 5 years, thus "Wheels") installed it's not going to be the kind of weather that I'll ever drive this car in.

So for now it's sitting downstairs........ my total experience with this car amounts to a 10 minute ride as a passenger for a test drive, watching my buddy drive it home as I followed in my truck, and sitting in it tonight while it idled listening to the radio, and I'm still so damned in love with this car that I know that school and the girlfriend are going to suffer lol![/I]

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

congrads ! welcome to the site..................post pics soon

Midnight Blue
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Picked it up yesterday guys, deep blue mettalic, tan top, tan interior, 54 000 miles, borla exhaust, k&n filter, otherwise untouched. Brought it into Canada from Montana with a buddy.

I have got to say this is THE most beautiful automobile I've ever sat in. I have never seen a car so well kept, flawless paint, spotless interior and engine bay, I cannot explain how happy I am with this car......... now if only I could drive it lol.

It's getting close to winter here and by the time I get the federal inspection done, the provincial inspection done, and the hand controls (paraplegic for 5 years, thus "Wheels") installed it's not going to be the kind of weather that I'll ever drive this car in.

So for now it's sitting downstairs........ my total experience with this car amounts to a 10 minute ride as a passenger for a test drive, watching my buddy drive it home as I followed in my truck, and sitting in it tonight while it idled listening to the radio, and I'm still so damned in love with this car that I know that school and the girlfriend are going to suffer lol![/I]
    Welcome to the boards friend!
    I hope you are able to enjoy that ride soon!

Thread Information