Thread: 00 Z28

Pewter
    oo Z28

00 Z28

Whats up everyone. NEw to the site. Just moved to Miami for a job. Was wandering if they're any good shops down here? A friend form work has a Evo that I hear is pretty quick so its time to do a couple more mods for some added insurance when we race.
    Right now I have Slp intake, borla cat back exhaust, vette intake manifold, free air mod, cags, port and polished throttle body.
    I want to find a nice head and cam package that keeps my Daily driver streetable. Also was thinking about doing a pair of LT headers. Would it be dumb if I did the H/c package b/f bolting on headers?
    what do you guys think? THis guy in the Evo wants to race for a grande so I def.dont wana loose.
    Thx

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

If you have the money you should do both, but if you get new heads and cam and leave on the stock manifolds your car wont be able to breathe, if you only have money for one you should do full exhaist first, with intake, then move up to the big boys. And if you race an evo dont do it from a dig your only hope is to be rollin and get him at your top end, otherwise its a losermans bet.

who the hell races from a roll. in drag racing you race from a stand still, and just because you race from a standstill doesn't mean he automatically wins. If he is not tuned then his 2step is set to low and he could bog on the launch. find out what year evo he has this is a key piece of info, and a mod list would help. If he has a upgraded turbo pray he doesn't have alky injection, or its going to be ugly.

Thread Information