white
    2000 transam ram air WS6

What tuner for my setup

Is have a 2000 trans am swapped engines long story I currently have ls1 engine polluter cam long tube headers valve springs etc have been upgraded accorording to the previous owner stage 2 or 3 monster clutch 4,10 gears 3,5 inch pipe to the borla cat back I live in the Netherlands and looking for a proper tune most companies don't do mail order on large cams not sure if I am keeping the cam but looking for a good tune thickperformance will help me with a hp tuner but I would like to buy a Diablo trinity I am only driving like 2000 3000 miles a year looking for stoplight to stoplight drivability thanks for the replys regards

Barry

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

HP Tuners is the way to go. It has much more functionality than any of the handhelds. Contact Frost (Steve Williams) and he can probably provide you a tune from his vast database that will match your setup via email. This being said, you'll get the most out of your setup from a proper dyno tune... but if that is not an option then you should at least check with Steve to see if he is able to accommodate you. There is a link to his services at the top of the page.

Black/ Silver
    98 TA WS6/ 01 C5 Corvette

Yep TunedbyFrost does mail order tunes on most things except maybe radical builds. Him and Tick Performance both said they would do it for my setup to get it drivable and then a dyno tune from there and my cam is much bigger than yours. If you want to do it yourself though the best bet is getting HP tuners software.
    1998 Trans Am WS6 - Phantom
    421 CI LQ9, Tick Performance Custom Cam, TFS 255cc LS3 heads, Kooks 2" LT headers, Kooks 3" True Duals w/ high flow cats, FTP 104 lid, Speed Density Tune, 4" silicon tube, LS6 VCT, FAST 102 Intake, NW 102 TB, Oil Catch Can, SLP Bilstein Shocks w/ Vogtland Springs, CTS-V 4-piston Calipers w/C6 Z06 rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, R1 concepts premium rotors, Hawk HP+ brake pads, VFN WSQ Hood, C5-R timing chain, SLP oil pump, E85 tune, Walbro 450 fuel pump, Deatschwerkz 95# injectors, Breathless performance headlights, Frost Tune, !HVAC.
    (Coming Soon) BMR DSL, UMI TQ Arm
    421 LQ9 14.8:1 on E85 Build/

Thread Information