Vats/BCM Problem

This is a discussion on Vats/BCM Problem within the Computer & Tuning forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; I have a 2002 SS Camaro that has had alot of engine work/mods done as well as custom programmed computer. ...

Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th Convt

Vats/BCM Problem

I have a 2002 SS Camaro that has had alot of engine work/mods done as well as custom programmed computer. Every once in a while, it will crank over, but no injector action. I bypassed the vats system, and still does it (occasionally). I think its a bcm problem, but not sure?? The Scan tool says the security system is on when it acts up. How can I lie to the pcm so it doesnt do this anymore? Trying to fix without taking to GM dealership, Hacking car, or sending in pcm to remove vats. ANY suggestions are needed.
    Thanks! Vonny

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by vonny View Post
    I have a 2002 SS Camaro that has had alot of engine work/mods done as well as custom programmed computer. Every once in a while, it will crank over, but no injector action. I bypassed the vats system, and still does it (occasionally). I think its a bcm problem, but not sure?? The Scan tool says the security system is on when it acts up. How can I lie to the pcm so it doesnt do this anymore? Trying to fix without taking to GM dealership, Hacking car, or sending in pcm to remove vats. ANY suggestions are needed.
    Thanks! Vonny
    I can fix it, and if it's ONLY VATS, I will do it cheap, but you have to pull the PCM and send it to me. I know, you said you don't want to do that, but it's mail it off, goto the stealership, or find a local tuner..... or buy your own software of course.

Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th Convt

How much do you charge, how long will you need it, and can you do it without changing the custom program already in it? Thanks for you help and quick reply!

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by vonny View Post
    How much do you charge, how long will you need it, and can you do it without changing the custom program already in it? Thanks for you help and quick reply!

Yes I can do it without touching anything else at all. Sending a PM.

-edit-

Wait, new users don't have PM privelige, so send me an email to steve@lsxtune.com for details.

Thread Information