Tuning shop near Sacramento or Roseville Ca?

Hey all,
    Does anyone know of a tuning shop I can take my 02 ws6 to? Never had a tune done before and don't just want to take it anywhere. Any info would be great.
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLUE
    1999 TRANS AM CONVERTICLE

If you just want to tune your Computer or PCM then I would just buy a tuner, they are plug and play and worth the cost. You can tune skip shift out and other custom features along with some preset quick tunes. I have a SuperChip brand, I recommend it because since you are in Ca. this also will not mess with your smog even if you buy the illegal one. You may as well buy the legal one because I don't really think there is much if any difference. I have used mine on my GMC truck and 99 vert T/A 6spd LS1 and a good difference is felt in both, plus better gas mileage.

Thanks for the input. So they come with preset tunes? And you can also download additional ones? I'm new to the tuning world.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Is this because of bolt ons or new Heads/Cam/Intake mods?

If it's something like bolt ons (headers, etc) or you just want a better tune over factor then check out tunebyfrost.com

He does some of the best mail order tunes. Most times turn around is less than a week. Being in Cali you will have a little more time in shipping.

Stay away from chip programmers they don't work well with LS1's and our ecm's.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS M6

Hey Mike....I know of a few in the Bay Area most are Dyno-tuning shops....Here are some: NextGen Auto Sports (Hayward Calif.) NewTech Performance (Hayward Calif.) Performance Dyno-Tuning (Oakdale,Calif.)and closer to you ForceFed Performance (Roseville Calif.) As Scott has said above There is Frost tunes and a slew of others. Good Luck and let us know what you did and how you like it.

Great. Thanks guys. Appreciate all the help. I don't have anything major done. Just got done doing a rebuild with all stock parts. I more wanted to build an arsenal of info before I did anything major. I might slap a lightly boosted turbo on it soon, but no commitment yet.

Thread Information