snipertuning?

This is a discussion on snipertuning? within the Computer & Tuning forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Looking for feedback, good, bad, or ???? I'm wanting to use it on my '05 silverado 6.0L when I change ...

snipertuning?

Looking for feedback, good, bad, or ????

I'm wanting to use it on my '05 silverado 6.0L when I change my heads to LS6 heads, and possibly fab up a custom forced induction setup.

I can get it really cheap is the only reason I'm interested.

Token V6 Guy

Silver
    2000 Grand Prix GTP

link? I've personally never heard of it.

www.snipertuning.com

I'm setup to buy from them direct, I'm not looking to sell any, just looking for some feedback. Of course they say it's the best thing since sliced bread, but I'd like some real world feedback. I am told there were about 3 key people involved in developing this product, one guy from diablosport, another guy from kansas? and one from cali? I can't remember for sure - but the guy from diablosport should really know his stuff. Even the Janitor at diablo probably has a bitchin ride....

From what I understand the LS1edit is the preferred choice, but if I hear good things about it, I may as well save myself some dough.

Anyways, I'm just looking for a descent way to tune things.....I plan on keeping my truck for quite a while - and plan on some 243 casting # heads, and a cam to start, and work up from there. I've done the diesel thing and parts are waaaaay too expensive when you push them over the edge. Thanks again ahead of time for everyone's insight.

Token V6 Guy

Silver
    2000 Grand Prix GTP

i think i remember reading about them in a mm&ff mag like 10 years ago...really hadnt heard anything since though so I can't tell ya much...as far as ls1edit being the preferred choice look into hptuners.com or efilive.com both are much better for full on tuning solutions & resonably priced.

Thread Information