Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ordered a diablosport predator! worth it???

This is a discussion on ordered a diablosport predator! worth it??? within the Computer & Tuning forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Originally Posted by 00maroz28 where did you get all the info and know how to adjust the fuel and spark? ...

Qucik Silver Metalic
    2004 GTO - M6

Quote Originally Posted by 00maroz28 View Post
    where did you get all the info and know how to adjust the fuel and spark?

The diablo (model U7193) has all the adjustments available. Go into modify tune once you've uploaded the hot tune you can modifying that tune. Hope that makes sense.

Guys on a competing website are a wealth of knowledge. Strictly for GTO's with LS1 motors. Former NASCAR tuner there shares a lot of info. If I name the site this will probably be deleted.

A guy from Diablo will answer questions directly on the site. He's usuaslly reading all the posts related directly to diablo and responds. He will also field questions when sending pm's.

I will send the name of the site directly through a pm if you'd like.

And to be honest with you I don't need some of the attitude on this site so I stay away most of the time. I get enough attitude at work managing 30 people I do not need it here.

black
    2000 camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Goat View Post
    The diablo (model U7193) has all the adjustments available. Go into modify tune once you've uploaded the hot tune you can modifying that tune. Hope that makes sense.

Guys on a competing website are a wealth of knowledge. Strictly for GTO's with LS1 motors. Former NASCAR tuner there shares a lot of info. If I name the site this will probably be deleted.

A guy from Diablo will answer questions directly on the site. He's usuaslly reading all the posts related directly to diablo and responds. He will also field questions when sending pm's.

I will send the name of the site directly through a pm if you'd like.

And to be honest with you I don't need some of the attitude on this site so I stay away most of the time. I get enough attitude at work managing 30 people I do not need it here.
    p.m. would be greatly appreciated

LT's, 3400 stall, FIPK,CB
    2002 Z28

I gained 23 hp with the canned predator tune, after LT headers used it to dial in my Air/fuel. I did get a custom tune for it to remove rear 02's, TQ management and to get my LT fuel trims looking good. They also tried to modify my tune for hp etc, but I kept getting KR, so stuck with what worked for me before. Now I may get a custom tune, but more for stall converter and possible cam/nitrous in the future. Overall my car runs great for just using the handheld and I feel for my mods and cars weight a 12.4-6 normal 1/4 mile times is pretty good with no real custom tune.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information