Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

HPtuner tuning with LTFT and STFT???

This is a discussion on HPtuner tuning with LTFT and STFT??? within the Computer & Tuning forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; well, the good thing is most topics have been covered over there a bunch of times so if you just ...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

well, the good thing is most topics have been covered over there a bunch of times so if you just search the right phrases you should'nt have any trouble finding info. I've never really had a problem getting answers over there. A few of those guys help out a ton. Russ K is one that comes to mind but there are 2-3 others that I can think of that are very helpful. Just search it and then if you can't find the answer ask it and I'm sure a few people will help you out.
    I forgot you had an 02, the egr deal would probably work. I can't think of a reason off the top of my head why it wouldn't. I know on egr cars there's a timing table for egr that you zero out when you remove the egr but I doubt you even have that table.

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

it's easier in a 98 99 00 to do the EGR route since the PCM is pinned and there is harness hanging out in the air there after EGR is gone. Makes tapping the AC pressure sender a little easier IMO in the later cars.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    well, the good thing is most topics have been covered over there a bunch of times so if you just search the right phrases you should'nt have any trouble finding info. I've never really had a problem getting answers over there. A few of those guys help out a ton. Russ K is one that comes to mind but there are 2-3 others that I can think of that are very helpful. Just search it and then if you can't find the answer ask it and I'm sure a few people will help you out.
    I forgot you had an 02, the egr deal would probably work. I can't think of a reason off the top of my head why it wouldn't. I know on egr cars there's a timing table for egr that you zero out when you remove the egr but I doubt you even have that table.
    Thats a good point Orion,,,,I have never searched for an EGR timing table,,,,I guess if I enable the EGR for wideband tuning I better make sure there aren't any other timing tables that get involved without knowing.

I'm going to check for that right now,,,,thanks.

Yep your right,,,I see where EGR is disabled,,,,but I don't see any timing tables for it,,,so I guess it's as easy as enabling the EGR and go.

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

spark control>spark advance>misc>EGR correction

it adds in the cruise area

Oh shucks,,,I'll go back and check that,,,,thanks Frost.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information