Lt. pewter
    02 suburban

Thumbs up How Do You Del Rear O2...

I Have A 02 Suburban And Have A Diablo Turner... I Am Planning To Mod The Muffler System And Make It A Ture Dual With An H-pipe...
    I Need To Know How You Can Del The Rear O2 Sensor...
    I Had The Truck Dyno For 232hp 282tq... But Still A Little Lazy On The Take Off... Can I Change Any Thing On It To Help The Heavy Truck Out On Take Off... The Hemi Are Really Geving Me Hell....
    Thank In Advance To The Info. It Will Be Put To Good Use...
    I Will Like To Learn To Move Around Better And Get All My Mods With The Hand Held Before I Get A Real Tune For Hp Tuners....

orange
    99 z28

i know everyone here is against using diablo predator, but i got one, i got rid of the codes i was throwing for air, and the cutouts i have. very easy to do. i've also found that if you bug the people over at diablo they'll hook you up with a free custom tune (no dyno tune, but they'll make it to your spec and then you can change it how you see fit

Lt. pewter
    02 suburban

So After I Do The Mod Let The Engine Give The Code And Then Just Go Del With The Diablo... Also I Would Like To Go See What The Tuner Set All My Setting To.
    Can I Go In To The Program And See What It's All Set To... I Have A Few Things I Would Like To Try To Change... More Take Off.... And My Shifting From 2-3 Is Not Strong As My 1-2 & 3-4 Is... I Would Like To Continue With What The Tuner Set And Try Out ....

Lt. pewter
    02 suburban

Any Tip On What Will Help For Low End Power... I Am Going To Run The Dual Areo Chamber With H-pipe To Help It Breath...

orange
    99 z28

in all honesty you are somewhat limited, hptuners is more of a precision tool. diablo is entirely changeable by diablos cmt software, so you'll have to talk to them and see what they can do for ya. with the actual handheld what you can edit varies from model to model. i have an older one (u7198 i beleive) i can't data log with it but can film live data with my digital camera. i also can't see my afr. the newer models can log but some can't edit trans. settings, although once again, you can have the guys at diablo whip you up a tune per your spec if you want

from there you can change the injector slope (how much fuel your car believes it need in general) as well as wot fuel in two rpm chunks, again not precision based, but gets the job done. i can also adjust spark advance, torque management, cot, egr, air, 02 sens. there's much more, i'm just tryin to give you a feel for it.

and lastly, if you want a dyno tune you can get it with the diablo at one of thier shops (all over the country) for 100-200 depending on the shop. they'l send the dyno info to diablo and diablo will make the tune. from there you can edit it as if it were your stock tune.

hope this helps, so ya know, my car responded great to thier canned tune with 11% more fuel at any given time and a couple small tweaks here and there (i have a cam intake and exhaust)

follow this link if you wanna know more (i'd recommend asking some questions there, thats where you'll be able to get a custom tune, just be very specific on what you want. they honestly have excellent customer service, thats what made me decide to go with them

i'd also try playing with the dialbo some more, you'll know a bit more about what you want once you see everything it can or can't do (without cusotm tune)

http://www.diablosport.com/index.php...1ca9c9b8b3d82b
    Last edited by Orange99z28; 11-19-2007 at 07:39 AM.

Lt. pewter
    02 suburban

Ya I Know I Am Limited... I Want To Push It To The Max Before I Change To Hp Tuners... Thanks Lot Of Good Info In The Web Site...

Thread Information