Pewter, Red
    00 SS 94 Z28 Droptop

Help she's doing it again

Okay guys heres the deal. I know I havent been around much other than lurking here and there but my baby is acting up again. I have had to put O2 sensors in her 3 times already. In like 2.5 years since I got her lasttime I thought we got her figured out it had a hypertech on it when I got it. So I got the mail order tune from Frost and she has been awesome. Put new o2s in all at the sametime. havent done anything else to her. I was out of town for a couple weeks last month and my wife drove her while I was out of town she calls me says the cars acting up. So I get home check the codes and this is what I get .......P0151,P0154,P0155,P0300,P1153 and my question is help whats causing this again and how do i stop it from reoccuring sorry so long just kind of frustrated.
    -Ronnie

No answer yet so let me take a guess. Since they're all bank 2 sensor 1 codes thinking a wiring and/or connector issue.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I agree....sounds like you might have something going on with that sensor or harness over there. Make sure a wire didn't get burned or something like that. What are your mods?

Thread Information