Maroon
    2000 z28 6 speed

Ecu flash tuning

Hey guys, I've been a member on here for around 5 years now, I haven't posted in forever.
    Basically my question is, who is everyone using now days to flash tune ecu? Back in the day everyone used "frost" I used it had good results. But that was on a mostly stock with a few bolt ons car.

Well times change and so do the builds, so my all motor, big cam, heads etc car is needing a flash tune, I know it's not the best option, but basically it's time for me to move on and I'm trying to make it more drivable for the next owner. Yes, it's time for me to leave the ls world. Ha don't kill me, but I'm doing a big turbo build on my cobra, and the Camaro just sits in storage back home (active duty military).

Anyways any help would be appreciated I have the ecu pulled ready to ship out!
    2001 B4C Totaled 4/25/11
    2000 Z28 M6 Cammed N' Slammed (SVT KLR)

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

Frost is still a good choice. He can get ya close to perfect. Its def best to get on the dyno, or even get a street tune. I've always used frost cause he's fairly close to me, so i'm not sure of the other choices out there. Sorry to hear your leaving the ls world though. Good luck with the new build. As always, I thank you for your service.
    1998 Pontiac TA, stock heads, FAST 90, FAST 90 TB, FLP LT, off road y-pipe with cat delete, flow master muffler, comp cams 54-457-11 223/231-610/617-112 LSA, Pro charger D1SC with FMIC @ 8psi, FROST tune, VIG 3200 stall, built 4l60e, snow meth kit, MOSER 12 bolt 373 gears, Derale 13900 trans cooler.

Maroon
    2000 z28 6 speed

Hey thanks for the quick response. Okay then I wasn't even sure if frost was still around. Yeah I know the dyno is the best choice but I only have 2 weeks on leave to get it ready to sell, I only need to flash it swap the larger injectors into it, and then the small job of dropping the k member to change and oil pan gasket haha. It will make someone a really good street car as it did me, lots of fine parts in it.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Link to Frost: TunedByFrost.com - Professional Tuning For Your LSx Powered Car or Truck

I also highly recommend his services.

Impounded

BMW
    CameronptPT

Ecu flash t

Like the topic says where is it?
    I dont want to rip a part my car just to find where it is.

Thanks in advance

BLACK
    1998 PONTIAC TA

Depends on the year, make, and model of your car for the location of the ECU.

Thread Information