Does Anyone Know How I Can Do This?

I have a 04 5.3 truck PCM (6242) and harness that I converted for installing in an old Camaro. My original intentions were to set up the 5.3 in the Camaro and after all the hard work was done, change the 5.3 to whatever LS engine I wanted. This engine had a LS1 intake and injectors with the 5.3 DBW TB and ran great. I sold that motor and bought a 02 LS6. I have it set up in my engine test/run stand with the 5.3 electronics (DBW/TAC, etc.) but am having problems figuring out how to tune the PCM to run with the 5.3 DBW/TAC/TB but, with a LS6 tune. Everyone I've talked to around here (Dallas) doesn't have a clue. Most say just run a 411 PCM with a cable TB with a LS6 tune but, I have a lot of work in the harness and want to use DBW unless what I want to do is absolutely impossible. Can anyone here point me in the right direction to figure this out? Thanks

LS1.com Sponsor
    GM Tuner

You just need to use the same 5.3 controller that you used originally and setup the individual tables for the LS6 in the 5.3 programmed controller.

I'm thinking that would entail copy/pasting certain tables from the LS6 file into the 5.3 but am not sure which ones...all of them? Spark/fuel/etc. ?
    Thanks

Thread Information