Diablo Sport Predator

This is a discussion on Diablo Sport Predator within the Computer & Tuning forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Please read the bolt ons that are in my sig. I get an occasional ses code that translates bank 1 ...

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Question Diablo Sport Predator

Please read the bolt ons that are in my sig. I get an occasional ses code that translates bank 1 o2 sensors running rich. I don't want to have the car dyno tuned just for idle and top end. I want the car to remain very streetable. After doing cam research I don't see any more mods in the near future. The question is will the tune that comes with the Diablo Sport lean up the fuel mixture and advance the timing a little? I also want to delete c.a.g.s. and possibly rear o2's. If so what sponsor has the best deal right now?
    02' Z06 EB/EB 4.6K miles, Longtubes, Off-road X, Pypes X-back, Blackwing CAI, Comp. Cam 238/240-.605/.609-112LSA, Comp. Beehive Springs, Comp. Titanium Retainers, Comp. Perf. Push Rods, Comp. Billet Double Roller Timing Chain, Hurst Short Throw, Cray 19"/20" w/ Toyo Proxes4 265/30/19's & 295/30/20's

Red
    2002 Z06 Corvette

Exclamation Come on guys

I know you're probably tired of this type of question but I need your advice.

Quicksilver Metallic
    2005 Pontiac GTO

I'm pretty sure it will do everything you're asking for. I have one and I only installed the performance tune (timing, fuel), CAGS delete and adjusted for bigger rear tires and taller gears. I think I saw options to delete the O2s.

LT's, 3400 stall, FIPK,CB
    2002 Z28

I have a Predator I bought in 2003, didn't have any options to deleate 02's EGR etc... if the newer one does then I want mine upgraded. I had to get a custom tune from RWTD last year to remove, rear 02's, cot, tq management, etc and toadjust my fuel trims so I wasn't running rich.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by rotwiler View Post
    I have a Predator I bought in 2003, didn't have any options to deleate 02's EGR etc... if the newer one does then I want mine upgraded. I had to get a custom tune from RWTD last year to remove, rear 02's, cot, tq management, etc and toadjust my fuel trims so I wasn't running rich.
    yea they do...it's under modify tune and all scroll all the way down

SGM
    1998 Trans Am WS6

I believe they got rid of EGR on LS1's after '00...

Light Pewter Metallic
    2000 Camaro SS M6

Yep, 2000 was the last year for EGR on the LS1.

If you have the receipt they'll upgrade it free, getting ready to send them mine, I have one of the first units V1.03 and had to get a RWTD custom tune too. Just call Mike at 561-908-0040. My cars a daily driver and been putting it off cause I don't want to run around on the stock tune for a week - I'm going to pay for express shipping.

2000 Pontiac Trans-am WS6

Diablo just updated mine for free and I didn't have a receipt 'cause I won it new on Ebay for 200 bucks! Needed the EGR & O2 updates though for my 2000 LS1 that's why I sent it to Diablo. Turn a round time was about a week and it was well worth it.

Thread Information