Thread: CEL Help

CEL Help

Ok, I have a 2004 GTO with the following mods:

D1SC Procharger (8lbs of boost) Intercooled
    Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers (No Cats)
    Magnaflow Catback
    NGK TR-6 plugs (Gapped @ .035)
    Stock Ported TB (From the guy on Ebay with the girl with BIG TITS that models it) No epoxy, stock blade hole.
    Catch can, filtered oil cap, 1 filter on each valve cover PCV fittings

Ok, the rest of the car is stock. I have had the car tuned with HP tuners. The car was tuned on the street, not a dyno. I have a wideband gauge in the car to monitor my AF ratio.

I have been getting the P0171, P0174 and an occasional P0101 code. I have researched the codes so I know what they mean, so please lets not got there.

I have checked and rechecked all my procharger tubing. I am not loosing boost. I have sprayed all my intake runners, vacuum lines and fittings with carb cleaner and nothing changes.

I have checked every exhaust component for leaks and replaced both front O2 Sensors (Rears are deleted)

I have a code reader that does a freeze frame of data and it shows my LTFT on B1 & B2 to be @ +25 at an idle of 630rpms when the code is set.

I am going to go back to the tuner next week. What should I be looking for them to change to correct this problem? I am thinking my MAF tables are off and I am pushing too much air from what I have read doing my searches.

Does this sound plausible? Anything else I should check? BTW my car is really rich at 10.2:1 @ WOT so I know it is not a lean condition that I need to worry about, but I would like to fix this problem.

Thanks for the help in Advance.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

he should log the MAF and then correct at those cells affecting idle trims. it's what i've done to cars. you are maxing out the trims at +25%.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

98 Formula
    06 duramax

if I were doing a FI car I'd look at getting a speed density tune and getting rid of the maf altogether.

Thread Information