CEL Help

This is a discussion on CEL Help within the Computer & Tuning forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Ok, I have a 2004 GTO with the following mods: D1SC Procharger (8lbs of boost) Intercooled Kooks 1 7/8" Long ...

Killeen, Texas

CEL Help

Ok, I have a 2004 GTO with the following mods:

D1SC Procharger (8lbs of boost) Intercooled
    Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers (No Cats)
    Magnaflow Catback
    NGK TR-6 plugs (Gapped @ .035)
    Stock Ported TB (From the guy on Ebay with the girl with BIG TITS that models it) No epoxy, stock blade hole.
    Catch can, filtered oil cap, 1 filter on each valve cover PCV fittings

Ok, the rest of the car is stock. I have had the car tuned with HP tuners. The car was tuned on the street, not a dyno. I have a wideband gauge in the car to monitor my AF ratio.

I have been getting the P0171, P0174 and an occasional P0101 code. I have researched the codes so I know what they mean, so please lets not got there.

I have checked and rechecked all my procharger tubing. I am not loosing boost. I have sprayed all my intake runners, vacuum lines and fittings with carb cleaner and nothing changes.

I have checked every exhaust component for leaks and replaced both front O2 Sensors (Rears are deleted)

I have a code reader that does a freeze frame of data and it shows my LTFT on B1 & B2 to be @ +25 at an idle of 630rpms when the code is set.

I am going to go back to the tuner next week. What should I be looking for them to change to correct this problem? I am thinking my MAF tables are off and I am pushing too much air from what I have read doing my searches.

Does this sound plausible? Anything else I should check? BTW my car is really rich at 10.2:1 @ WOT so I know it is not a lean condition that I need to worry about, but I would like to fix this problem.

Thanks for the help in Advance.

orlando, fl

dark bowling green
    2000 corvette

he should log the MAF and then correct at those cells affecting idle trims. it's what i've done to cars. you are maxing out the trims at +25%.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

if I were doing a FI car I'd look at getting a speed density tune and getting rid of the maf altogether.

Thread Information