Thread: Autotap Data

Black
    2002 Camaro Z-28

Autotap Data

Did some data loging on my car today which is stock except for K&N FIPK. I used autotap and exported the data into an Excel file. I wanted to baseline some engine paramaters before I start modifying and require a retune. I am venturing towards doing it myself with HP Tuners, but have a lot of learning to do before I attempt that. Thought this data might be useful to others in the same boat.

To the folks that do their own tuning; do you guys use a data logger to measure changes before/after tuning? Does the upgraded version of Autotap provide any additional data useful in the tuning process? I am currently on the el cheapo version.

Thanks.
    Last edited by aeroengineer; 11-23-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: trying to get the fucking attachments to post
    K&N FIPK, Skip Shift Eliminator, SLP Shock Tower Brace, UMI 3 Pnts, Corsa Catback, Goodridge SS Brake Lines, more to come.

Black
    2002 Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by aeroengineer View Post
    Did some data loging on my car today which is stock except for K&N FIPK. I used autotap and exported the data into an Excel file. I wanted to baseline some engine paramaters before I start modifying and require a retune. I am venturing towards doing it myself with HP Tuners, but have a lot of learning to do before I attempt that. Thought this data might be useful to others in the same boat.

To the folks that do their own tuning; do you guys use a data logger to measure changes before/after tuning? Does the upgraded version of Autotap provide any additional data useful in the tuning process? I am currently on the el cheapo version.

Thanks.
    Well, I can't figure out how to resize the Excel charts to something that will upload. If anyone knows how let me know and I will post.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

pm me your email address. I'll have to dig around on disks but I have a ton of stuff that will help you out with a-tap.

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

i use the datalogger that comes with the HPTuners.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Black
    2002 Camaro Z-28

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    pm me your email address. I'll have to dig around on disks but I have a ton of stuff that will help you out with a-tap.
    Sent. Thanks for the info in advance.
    V/r

Purple
    98 Firebird

The Histograms that the VCm scanner in HPtuners come with are excellent. Just take your time and learn them before jumping in.

Brian

Thread Information