hugger orange

afr tuning with lc-1 wideband

Ok have stft and ltft disabled and running OLSD.

So I just drive around and hit as many cells in the afr error hist. And copy/paste special into the VE like I would the fuel trims?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

yep....try to get as many hits in those cells as possible. 50 hits or so is what most shoot for I think but some of those cells are a pain to hit on the street so I would just work with what I had on those cells. What I would do if I had some lower counts on cells but higher counts around them is just eyeball that area and keep it smooth. You want to do that with the ve anyhow....try to keep things as smooth as possible.

hugger orange

Went on a long ride last night on the back roads around the mountains and logged, then copied/pasted. Turned stft and ltft back on and the o2s are working and logging stft, but getting 0 in all the ltft cells, does this mean I did a good job or did I forget something?

Thanks Orion!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

the ltft's never fluctuated at all?? Sure you turned them back on? I mean 0 would be perfect but not sure if I've ever had mine zero in all the cells. Hell, I don't think I could if I tried. Actually, I leave my ltft's disabled so I couldn't tell you what they are but they aren't zero.... I know that much. Maybe you're just that good???

hugger orange

Lol I'd say more like luck!
    The stfts did show changes, and some of the ltfts turned slightly pink, but stayed 0

Thread Information