Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

Talking Yeah I'm Rolling agian!

After 1 month of saving money up and waiting I Overhauled 2 differential's ( one is a track only rear end An Early 1970's Real 10 bolt and a Moser 12 bolt) got my 12 bolt installed with a new set of 3.73's and a Master install kit set my pinion angle up last night and unknowlingly my homie( called me up and i was like is this robie he was like yeah dude imthe owner of the shop i couldent believe he owned a diff. shop) that took the posi out and now im rollin with open posi was like dude how did u Pop your Posi streight in have he then showed me ( now im an engine Guru not a Diffrential Guru so this is new to me) How to take the posi out and run open posi i don't have a Sway bar in the front or the Rear from my Drag racing Days. The Streight line feel is awesome with no sway bar and it would just feel weird for me to put it back in. Now with taking the Whole differential out and having it overhauled it was Really intresting to see how it all buttons up back together so while i had my car on jack stands i did my cars whole allignment , re-set all my adjustments of my Fully aftermarket suspension Wow Aftermarket suspension is fun to put back in . rotated my tires while i was there gave A The Red Dragon a Full fluids change out and im Rockin and Rollin for the Winter plus that small usual wine is gon from my Posi i couldent be happer without a posi so what do u guys think anyone else takin there posi out ?
    Last edited by 402 Guru; 12-05-2009 at 10:46 AM.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Should have taken the posi on a mountain road for giggles. Congrats still on the 10bolt here-and happy.

Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

Thanks if u have an auto the 10 bolts seem to hold up fine but once you have a 402 with all the supporting N/a mods that u can pack in there and a Magnum t-56 its like Driving on eggshells i took it for a test drive the first day i put it all together 3 Years ago and then pop bam there went the stock 10 bolt. The older 70's 10 bolts are bigger( and with the right parts take countless ) made out of quality iron and now I wonder how it would feel to hit a turn at speed with no posi or sway bar's hah it would Scare my wife shitless when full on a drift sideways and then pulling the e-brake and parkin streight to a parking space .

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

I wouldn't be sliding sideway with no swaybar... Jus' sayin'...

Seems probable to tear some shit up.

Red
    02 Trans Am T-tops M6

Quote Originally Posted by FORD RECOVERY EXPERT View Post
    I wouldn't be sliding sideway with no swaybar... Jus' sayin'...

Seems probable to tear some shit up.
    For sure not anytime soon would i be doing that it was just snowballin around but thanks for the care. I'm happy to just get the car back rolling around town so im driving it like a grandma slow( breaking in the new bearings and ring and pinion) and all i get people fllying by me all the time lets race dude and i can't help but laugh,if only they understood what i have under my hood

Thread Information