Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rearend Went, Need Tips

This is a discussion on Rearend Went, Need Tips within the Drivetrain forums, part of the LSx Technical Help Section category; Well i can also attest to the fact.... now having seen this 1st hand too (since i merged with another ...

1971, 73,78, 85,92,95,

Well i can also attest to the fact.... now having seen this 1st hand too (since i merged with another shop...and may be the death of me)

You may be right.... just the other day...there driver went to p/u a shaft at 1 of my customers..(my driver was out sick) he got into a argument with him... i have tried calling my customer and have only spoke with his dad and his #2 man there... he apparently is very pissed off since he is not calling me back, and i am not happy about that either...on 2 counts 1, that my customer is not and has not called me on the matter and 2, the idiots i merged with made no, not any attempt to call....

However i do know....1. there driver has a anger issue, as demonstrated once with me....that he should have been fired, but again i see there are idiots in the world.. (i forgot momentarily)
    2. i have to take my customers side in this even not knowing it...since i know his behavior..

So... now that i think a little better on this, i am sorry, and you may very well be right since the idiots im involved with make extra work for me, almost everyday..

black
    2000 trans am ws6

so im looking for a new rear and from what i see, the 12 bolt is the better off. i was looking at summit for a full bolt on, i have a stock 00 ws6 m6 with t/c. looking to get either 4.10 or 3.73, what do you guys think i should do??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information