408 ci + 4000 stall = fun lancesT/A's Avatar

red
    2002 SS

rear end..... sad

today sucked. i was doing some spirited driving and i hear this loud noise and the first thing i though is that i hit something but i soon realized that something is wrong with my rear axle. well after i pulled the cover off the pumpkin i see pieces of my ring gear. i guess that is what i get for strokin and boring out my lt1 to a 406 c.i. and upgrading the tranny but leaving the rear end stock. oh well the upgraded rear end is already ordered. on another note there is this 96 mustang gt that has been talking shit but i cant get him to run me, so whe he see me put the car on the trailor he drives by and revs what a shit head.... i ll get him later

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

thats badass...teach those ford bullshits a lesson

Pewter
    02 Z28

that suck dude make sure you take care of that fool in the mustang for doing that BS
    2002 Z28 Auto (3.23 gears)
    Mods
    Lid, UD pulley, Shift Kit, 160 Thermo, Y-pipe, Panhard, TB bypass, Bellow, K&N, Strut Brace, Flowmaster, weight reduction.

2005 GTO M6 Black
    2000 Z28 A4 Red

Power + weak ass rear = time bomb.

I'm sure he wont be laughing when you get it all back together. Good luck.
    My Toy 00 Z28 1SC A4 - MS3 cam with supporting valvetrain, Milled LS6 heads, LS7 lifters, , ARP rod and mains, All free mods, pacesetters, True duals, moser 9 with 4.11's and Detroit Locker, Vig 3600 tuned, tubular SFC,adj PHR, LCA, adj TA, PHR reloc, LCA reloc. all with poly bushings, ZR1's and Nitto DR's (315).

My other toy 05 GTO LS2 M6- Comp XR269HR cam, 918's, hardened pushrods, Dart Pro 1's, pacesetters, X-pipe, flowmaster 1 chambers, TSP oil pump, Tick master cylinder. Pedders RR bushings, end links, SB bushings, tie rods and strut mounts, total performance poly F&R bushings. Polk DVC 12", Infinity Kappa 6.5 component and 6x9's with corresponding amps.

Her toy 77 F100-6.6/c6. All original (for now)

red
    2002 SS

Quote Originally Posted by slims00ls1z28 View Post
    Power + weak ass rear = time bomb.

I'm sure he wont be laughing when you get it all back together. Good luck.
    yeah i knew it was only a matter of time. as for the stang he raced my buddies stock z28 and got his ass handed to him, but he still says he can take me even though i whip my buddies ass bad.... what an idiot

red
    2002 SS

so my car is all fixed now and is running like a champ that 9inch really makes a difference, my car has a great trottle response. blowing my rear end up is the best thing that ever happened to me. also i ran into the gt guy at a convient store and ask him to race me he said that he would smoke my ass. so we went to a rural two lane road and we raced, i beat him so bad i cant even count how many cars. so i come to find out that the only mod he has is a cat back exhaust with an off road x-pipe and he runs like high 14's or some shit. after the race he wouldn't even talk but all his buddies that he invited "to watch him kick a T/A's ass" were laughing so fucking hard.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS

Just gotta love them ford boys. There is a ton of em here my little hometown but not a one has put the ol SS to shame. They also run in a little clan and call themselves the pro 5.0 boys. Sad thing is the fastest one has a fully built turbo 5.0 and runs a best of 13.40.

Blaaack
    600hp 1998 Z28

I know of ONE 5.0 that can break 13's, lol. I got beat the other night by a 5.0...in my 98 450 hp z28...It was depressing. Turns out it had 850 horsepower and the engine wasn't actually a 5.0....some weird sized stroker, can't remeber what it was exactly. Should have known, it was riding around town on race slicks. oh well. Afterwards, we went to an empty parking lot and he stood that bitch straight up, it was awesome. I've never even seen a bike pop a wheelie that high. That trans brake really does the trick. Thats one out of a million mustang though, they're still gay, lol.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

Quote Originally Posted by petebeale View Post
    I've never even seen a bike pop a wheelie that high. That trans brake really does the trick.
    a bike?!?!?! i thought you were talking about the mustang

Sebring Silver
    2000 Z28

he was, hes saying that hes never even seen a bike do a wheelie as high as that mustang...holy fuck man thats ridiculous lol.
    2000 Silver Z28 w/ Sports Appearance Package, P&P TB, FTRA, Direct Flow Lid, Pace Setter LT's, ORY, Flowmaster 80, TCI 3000 Stall, Trans Go Shift Kit, Computer Tune, Richmond 3.73's, Bilstein suspension, Edelbrock torque arm, UMI Suspension bars, drilled and slotted rotors.

eating bulldog
    son of biscuit

i c...

Thread Information