Thread: Help

Black
    2000 Firebird Formula WS6

Help

OK long story.. I was on my way from Las Vegas to South Carolina when my rear end went out.. so I had to leave it on the side of the road while I travelled on because I was under military orders... for 6 weeks it sat in Oklahoma while I arranged someone there to put in a new rear end.. anyhow.. out of that I found out that I have a transmission mount stripped and nothing holding it.. so I have to take it easy on a start in 1st gear before I get it fixed.. once Im in gear that is not an issue.. anyhow tonight.....

I hit second by myself no other car there.. and eased into the gear and once it caught hit it... in about 10-11 seconds I guess I was in third gear and over 100... and grabbed the brakes to come to my stop (this was on an offramp late at night) skidded a tiny bit but not much... then I got two lights.. ABS INOP and TCS OFF. I started the car 4 more times when I got home and it says the same. The TCS switch does not work. Not that I really care about that but I want it fixed.

What broke?
    Last edited by DragonsPhyre; 09-25-2005 at 06:08 PM.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

maybe they didn't put the abs sensors back in the rear....or didn't put the axel with the abs in

tyrsmok
    take it to autozone and get the codes pulled. that will tell you if an abs sensor is either missing, or not connected.

Thread Information